Juventus travel package

dannybcity said:
Has anybody found about last trains back to Milan yet?

Cheers.

think it is 22.50 ish mate and although station is 2/3 miles away from the ground, you could be cutting it fine if we are kept in the ground for an hour or so...<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:14 pm --<br /><br />
The Iceman Cometh said:
Are there any Skiers / Boarders going to this game? The lifts open in Sauze D'oulx on 4th December (snow levels permitting). Sauze is about 75 minutes drive from Turin, and I know there will be a few bars and restaurants operating as I know a few ex-pats who live and work out there. The slopes, though, will be empty during the working week though, so you could have the mountains to yourself.

My thoughts are to go out on the Sunday or Monday b4 the game, rent a car, drive up to Sauze and ski for 4 or 5 days, and obviously drive down the mountain on the thursday for the game.

If anyone is interested, then PM me.

City... we're on the piste again ???

Spike

How many spaces left on this trip, will be booking early next week once numbers are confirmed at the match

wearethesouthstand said:
dannybcity said:
Has anybody found about last trains back to Milan yet?

Cheers.

think it is 22.50 ish mate and although station is 2/3 miles away from the ground, you could be cutting it fine if we are kept in the ground for an hour or so...

-- Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:14 pm --

The Iceman Cometh said:
Are there any Skiers / Boarders going to this game? The lifts open in Sauze D'oulx on 4th December (snow levels permitting). Sauze is about 75 minutes drive from Turin, and I know there will be a few bars and restaurants operating as I know a few ex-pats who live and work out there. The slopes, though, will be empty during the working week though, so you could have the mountains to yourself.

My thoughts are to go out on the Sunday or Monday b4 the game, rent a car, drive up to Sauze and ski for 4 or 5 days, and obviously drive down the mountain on the thursday for the game.

If anyone is interested, then PM me.

City... we're on the piste again ???

Most definately!!

Hello Billy,

Just to let you know, we've sorted the boozer in Turin for match day.

BR

Spike

spoke to fulham fan last night who went last year. he said no worrys getting drink in turin. also said only trouble was fighting between fulham fans.
and yes i cracked the jokes like. were they figthing ouer who paid the taxi ect...........

I have been quite lucky. Already booked a trip to Milan for the Milan-Roma game at the San Siro that weekend. So I have just re arranged the flights so I fly on the Wednesday, stay over in Milan, get a train to Turin on the Thursday and watch City. Staying in Turin then back to Milan for 3 days. Only costing around £300 for everything as well. Come on City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.