Juventus travel package

Im actualy an Juventus fan, but have simpathy with City. Just wanted to give some advice for you all. I think some one was writting splitting up, DONT EVER DO THAT! In Italy we unfortunaly have som idiots who only fights against small groups - always stay together.

- Drink, but dont split up and make big noice, stay together and you avoid troube. The hate for the english can not be described, specialy the Juventus utras hate the engish. And have in mind our team is shit now, they are angry - and hate balotelli - so there will be much hate!

- What you can expect is half empty stadium, EP- means nothing in Italy. And missiles all the match (normall in Italy) But hope you have a good match. may the best team win:)

dannybcity said:
Anybody know of a decent cheap hotel in Turin for after the game?

Try this, a few blues in it...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.laterooms.com/en/hotel-reservations/84075_hotel-san-paolo-torino.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.laterooms.com/en/hotel-reser ... orino.aspx</a>

papii said:
Im actualy an Juventus fan, but have simpathy with City. Just wanted to give some advice for you all. I think some one was writting splitting up, DONT EVER DO THAT! In Italy we unfortunaly have som idiots who only fights against small groups - always stay together.

- Drink, but dont split up and make big noice, stay together and you avoid troube. The hate for the english can not be described, specialy the Juventus utras hate the engish. And have in mind our team is shit now, they are angry - and hate balotelli - so there will be much hate!

- What you can expect is half empty stadium, EP- means nothing in Italy. And missiles all the match (normall in Italy) But hope you have a good match. may the best team win:)

Juventus is the best supported club in Italy (according to wikipedia) and a stadium of an already pedestrian 28k park will be half-empty?

just wanna thank all the blues i travelled with for a great two days lee,s a legend the quiet man is noisy but the slingerpours were flowing like mad ctid

In All Italy we have problem med people comming to stadium. And EL is absolute nothing in Italy. And the problem in our stadium is - that we have ultras in bot end of the stadium. ind south the Drughi and in the north - right beside you : Viking. Who are extreme facist and violent.

But again, i think no more than 20000 to this match. Juventus dosn't enjoy huge support in turin, but in Milano and in the south op italy.

Not trying to scare anyone, you all know what to expect anyway going there and know you need to be careful. I know a united fan who went with his son, so he avoided all the groups of united fans to stay out of trouble because he was with his son, but on the way to the ground his phone rung he answered it and obviously started to speak in english then somebody sliced him down the arse. Just be careful there, and i'm glad i picked poznan although there fans might be a bit of their heads and look scary there nothing like this lot for trouble

Scotty76 said:
dannybcity said:
Anybody know of a decent cheap hotel in Turin for after the game?

Try this, a few blues in it...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.laterooms.com/en/hotel-reservations/84075_hotel-san-paolo-torino.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.laterooms.com/en/hotel-reser ... orino.aspx</a>

Cheers mate but abit pricey for me.

*Edit* Actually I've decided to go with this one cheers mate. Got a new plan now to get to Turin about 3ish get to the hotel in the relative safety, check in, drink their bar dry then stroll down the road to the ground. Sorted.

chaddblue said:
We're flying to Milan early thursday morning, then train to Turin

One of the lads who's been to Milan several times suggests that if we go out boozing in Milan we'll each need to take out a second mortgage. So we're gonna head to Turin and find a hotel there

However I'm not sure he knows about the licensing restrictions so might need to have a re-think !!

Last time i was in milan city drinking we paid £7.00 - £ 8.00 for 1/2 pint bottle of lager !!!!

Went to Milan to watch Wales, absolute nightmare the whole time but especially in the ground, the local plod don't want to know and actually smirked when people complained about missiles hitting kids etc.
I hope blues don't have similar problems out there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.