Kaboul?

ithimk brian kidd did some coaching recently at portsmouth ,,,maybe he as told mancini to buy him .....f ucking disasta

We are sure to be a laughing stock should we sign Eunice Kaboul, he isn't at the level we are at now, let alone where we want to be in a couple of months.

Please NO.

actually he is very improved this season. I think many of you have probably not watched him play this season.
Left spurs because of a bad reaction to being subbed, rarely played after that. Some people just get an idea about a player, but unless you watch all the matches , you do not know. Those who have just said he is Shi..t, tell me what they thought of his performance against Liverpool ?.
That said its only aSUN quote, so cannot read too much into it, I think he will move on and upwards, my opinion.

plus pompey fans will tell you he is far and away their best player. 8mil not bad business.
positives are

good distribution
experience in premier

negatives
overplays and takes risks
fans would not like him

LCBblue said:
We are sure to be a laughing stock should we sign Eunice Kaboul, he isn't at the level we are at now, let alone where we want to be in a couple of months.

Please NO.
Especially if you think his first name is Eunice ;)

Portsmouth invite Man City to make an offer for defensive transfer target

Published 22:30 30/12/09 By Football Spy

Recommend

Younes-Kaboul-Portsmouth-cropped

Younes Kaboul last night moved a step closer to joining Manchester City after Portsmouth invited Roberto Mancini to make them an offer.

City boss Mancini has lined up £8million pounds rated Kaboul as his first signing and Portsmouth are ready to cash in on the former Tottenham defender to help get their transfer embargo lifted.

Pompey executive director Mark Jacobs said: ìIt just depends on what happens, basically.

"If another club makes a silly offer for some of our players, which quite clearly they can, then there’s not that many people available in the January transfer window, as everyone knows.
Click here to find out more!

"Those that are available take a bigger premium."

Kaboul, 23, has played 34 games - scoring four goals - since arriving at Fratton Park from Spurs in July 2007 in a £7million pounds deal.

Portsmouth need to find £10million pounds to pay off Chelsea, Watford and French club Rennes to get their embargo lifted and allow Avram Grant to strengthen his squad in next monthís transfer window.

Jacob, who has also assured players they will be paid their December wages on time today, added: "I hope it will get lifted this week.

"We haven’t had the benefit of a transfer window. As soon as we have the benefit then it will be an opportunity for Avram to start doing some trade."

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/incomin ... 72247.html

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.