Kaizer Chiefs vs City

On mobile internet so very hard to browse..-s it still 1-0 and what is the team. Would appreciate anyone who can help haha!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Damocles said:
Read it, he said he doesn't want to watch the match because we have a shit player. How did he manage to watch the mid nineties onwards, I have no clue.

That's exactly what he said.

A few others have been seeing their arses a bit too much for me too over a fucking pre season friendly where fitness is the only real concern to one and all.

Some people either a) know fuck all or b) just want to piss and moan

Works the other way as well. Some people were saying how good certain players looked and how good we were playing.

Etuhu just seems to have all the physical attributes but on footballing brain, Weiss would have tore the full back apart.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Damocles said:
Read it, he said he doesn't want to watch the match because we have a shit player. How did he manage to watch the mid nineties onwards, I have no clue.

A few others have been seeing their arses a bit too much for me too over a fucking pre season friendly where fitness is the only real concern to one and all.

to piss and moan about someone pissing and moaning is still pissing and moaning.

yes i know thats what im doing :)

TheMightyQuinn said:
Damocles said:

Are you trying to tell me Liverpools defeat the other night will have no bearing on their premiership season? I thought that was it for their title challenge

Seriously though pre season is all about fitness, results are of little importance and we've still got enough pre season games for the squad to be fit and ready for the start of the leauge season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.