Kaizer Chiefs vs City

is n't this vodcom cup thing a mini tounrament so if it stays like this we will out unless orlando beat these guys in yellow?

Ntini77 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Nah, they are just further ahead in theiur pre-season, so it's expected that they will be more up for it now.

The fact that we matched em for so long is an achievement.

South African teams aren't that bad either, good testing pre-season for us.

Yeh, it's much better than just playing a bunch of lower league sides, you can learn so much more.

DavidWhitesBoots said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
That's exactly what he said.

A few others have been seeing their arses a bit too much for me too over a fucking pre season friendly where fitness is the only real concern to one and all.

Some people either a) know fuck all or b) just want to piss and moan

I agree, this is much like a kick about on the park for them, no injuries no hassles just a run out for fitness.

Exactly, I'd be petrified if we had our best 11 out and they were tear arsing it about diving into tackles etc.

Take it easy, get your fitness up and be cool. Only the fringe players and youth lads really need to step up for games like this.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Damocles said:
Read it, he said he doesn't want to watch the match because we have a shit player. How did he manage to watch the mid nineties onwards, I have no clue.

That's exactly what he said.

A few others have been seeing their arses a bit too much for me too over a fucking pre season friendly where fitness is the only real concern to one and all.

Some people either a) know fuck all or b) just want to piss and moan

or c) know a shite player when they see one and are angry that said shite players are on the pitch, don't understand how anyone can watch benji and caicedo and don't get angry. don't even try and call me a glory hunter and go on about the shite that played in the 90's etc. I get angry when I see shit players that don't even have the decency to try..

at least back in the day the shite we had tried.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.