Kaka and De Jong

KaKa Blue said:
mcigo said:
how people can put swp ahead of ireland is beyond me
because ireland is having one good season you muppet

well SWP has just had three crap seasons. Ireland is on fire at the moment and playing a hell of a lot better than SWP and deserves to be in the team ahead of him. SWP is 4 or 5 years older than Ireland. Stevie will be the better player at the age of 27. This is no attack on Shaun I like him as much as the next city fan but surely anybody can see Ireland is the better performer at the moment. Who cares if this is Ireland's only consistently good season so far, it doesn't mean he'll be bad again next season. We should embrace his good form because I think he'll thrive on having the likes of Kaka and Robinho around him because much of his game is about providing for others where as SWP is more of an individual.

............hart..........

richards-----dunne---Lescott----bridge

-------------kompany

swp----zab--irleand--kaka--robinhio

--------------rsc----------------

this for me

i8therags said:
............hart..........

richards-----dunne---Lescott----bridge

-------------kompany

swp----zab--irleand--kaka--robinhio

--------------rsc----------------

this for me

so even if we buy de jong you wouldn't play him?

KaKa Blue said:
mcigo said:

the only muppet here is you
ireland has been on par with robinho for me and swp has put in some very average performances this season
ireland over swp for me atm

tommcfc said:
KaKa Blue said:
mcigo said:

ireland has been on par with robinho for me and swp has put in some very average performances this season
haha, you didnt see him last season did you? inconsistant as us in general. And no hes not on par with robinho hes just behind him

KaKa Blue said:
tommcfc said:
KaKa Blue said:
mcigo said:

haha, you didnt see him last season did you? inconsistant as us in general. And no hes not on par with robinho hes just behind him

erm.... yes i did see him last season but thats irrelevant!
he is at present playing out of his skin! but your saying he shouldn't start over swp who had 3 previous shit seasons?
get real

KaKa Blue said:
tommcfc said:
KaKa Blue said:
mcigo said:

Well SWP was amazing last season!

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
................Kompany................
SWP...Ireland.......Kaka.....Robinho
..................Striker.................

We need 2 holding midfielders with that attack.
We probably would against the better teams but if Ireland was more defensive than he is at the moment I think it could work. United had Rooney, Berbatov, Ronaldo, Nani and Sung all bombing forward last time I watched the with Carrick playing the Kompany role.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.