Kaka City Performance Clause

mcfcmatt said:
Anyone who thinks that next season we should be challenging for the title needs to see the Dr as a matter of urgency.
It takes time to build a squad capable of this.

I think this is the sort of attitude that would make Robinho despair. Why shouldnt we be aiming to win the league next year.

Hart/Given
Richards Kompany Anon Bridge
SWP Ireland Kaka Petrov
Robinho
Anon

Subs Zabaleta, Onouha, De Jong, Bellamy Sturridge Dunne

I would sughest that that squad compares favourably with any side in the league would Johnny Evans Neville or Oshea replace any of them so lets stop being so down on ourselves and start raising our expectations

citoeast said:
Kaka is supposed to be insisting on City meeting certain conditions, like qualifying for the Champions League next year. If not met he can leave for £65m, DO NOT AGREE CITY, what incentive for him to perform, a year and a half with City and he heads back to AC Milan (or Real Madrid) a hero, having made them richer.

Committment to the team, the project, no cheap jump ship clauses.

Agree or disagree guys.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...-out-clause-for-next-january-115875-21052144/
THE MIRROR!

Not just the MIRROR, though fair point, reported widespread elsewhere, and Ajay said more or less same from memory.

Andouble said:
give him the clause, but not for next year, the year after. We're going to turn things around but we are going to need some time

this one is spot on because if we are going to get most of the signings we are aiming for i would be expecting champs league by then as well

Guys, the bottom line is HE AINT COMING unless he has a get out clause, so let's get down off the high horse and get over it.

The guy is 26. If he comes here it's at the peak of his career.

Normally, if things don't turn out as you hope, then you can always move somewhere else, but with a transfer fee of £107m, unless he has a get out clause, then no-one will be able to buy him out of the contract and he is locked here for the full contract term, even if he loathes it. He isn't going to agree to this.

I heard he wants a clause that Dunne is not at the club. Bloody hell, will some of you get serious? You seriously want to get into the top four? We need top-four players (I didn't say world class) in every position and back-ups as well. We don't need a bench full of potentials and has-beens we just don't have the heart to get rid of or stick in the reserves.

If Kaka does get a clause like this put in, it might do us a favour, no more messing about, just get it done. Hughes had a go at Aldridge and Cook about taking so long to sign anyone. If this is accepted by City, they need to be snapping blokes up as they become available, which means now, not just wait until summer.

Nothing wrong with it. By the time that clause is triggered, he'd be going from the richest, most ambitious club in the world to..... someone else. And it wouldn't matter what club he left City for, he could never guarantee himself a significant run in the Chumps League. He could go to Madrid but what guarantees would he have of getting to even the semi finals of the Chumps league even with them, because it's such a difficult competition after the intial group stages. Nobody has won its twice in succession. Nobody is guaranteed of getting to the final twice in successive. I don't think that clause will look half as attractive in 18 months time than its does right now, particularly given the fact that he'll be pusing thirty by then.

I am right about this because I am always right about everything, even though nobody else is.

I love the way the tit from the news of the world "knows" he would prefer to go to Real Madrid.

Obviously he has had a conversation with Kaka then so why does he have no actual quotes??

Oh thats right, its because it is his opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.