Kaka City Performance Clause

Thats like me saying I would prefer to be the head of Microsoft. Its meaningless, Svennis, don't you think?.

You're right, Svennis. It would be like me saying I would prefer to be the head of Microsoft. Its meaningless because its not going to happen.

chesterguy said:
mcfcmatt said:
Anyone who thinks that next season we should be challenging for the title needs to see the Dr as a matter of urgency.
It takes time to build a squad capable of this.

I think this is the sort of attitude that would make Robinho despair. Why shouldnt we be aiming to win the league next year.

Hart/Given
Richards Kompany Anon Bridge
SWP Ireland Kaka Petrov
Robinho
Anon

Subs Zabaleta, Onouha, De Jong, Bellamy Sturridge Dunne

I would sughest that that squad compares favourably with any side in the league would Johnny Evans Neville or Oshea replace any of them so lets stop being so down on ourselves and start raising our expectations

who's this Anon he must be good becasue he get's in the team twice or has he a twin + two keepers champs league here we come

piece of piss this management lark ;0

Pam said:
You're right, Svennis. It would be like me saying I would prefer to be the head of Microsoft. Its meaningless because its not going to happen.

Exactly. Yet these people get dragged onto SSN are given a platform to spout this drivel. I emailed the suns editor in the week about their "kaka, I prefer United and Arsenal" piece, having found the original source for the quotes were from an interview in Esquire October 2007. I still haven't heard back.

I wish SSN would give me a platform to spit some bile every now and then, I promise it will have more factual grounding that some of the shit that they spout.

i'm into it. let him have all the clauses he wants based on citys performance

all it means is that we as fans know indeffinitely that the highest calibre of players are coming. because from a buisness point there would be absolutely no point in wasting so much money on kaka if we aren't going to be the best.

we should be looking at it from the same point of view as kaka. If he does sign we know that we will be the biggest club in the world

dadnlad said:
chesterguy said:
mcfcmatt said:
Anyone who thinks that next season we should be challenging for the title needs to see the Dr as a matter of urgency.
It takes time to build a squad capable of this.

I think this is the sort of attitude that would make Robinho despair. Why shouldnt we be aiming to win the league next year.

Hart/Given
Richards Kompany Anon Bridge
SWP Ireland Kaka Petrov
Robinho
Anon

Subs Zabaleta, Onouha, De Jong, Bellamy Sturridge Dunne

I would sughest that that squad compares favourably with any side in the league would Johnny Evans Neville or Oshea replace any of them so lets stop being so down on ourselves and start raising our expectations

who's this Anon he must be good becasue he get's in the team twice or has he a twin + two keepers champs league here we come

piece of piss this management lark ;0

lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.