Kaka Done?

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
KaKa Blue said:
lmao, are any of you 'kinky blue sock'? in the black and red milan forum, this guy is being a blatent nob on purpose =] there all tryin to ignore him

Morning campers! ;-)
HAHA! your mean =p... but its funny because there all devo'd.

Halfpenny said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
KaKa Blue said:
lmao, are any of you 'kinky blue sock'? in the black and red milan forum, this guy is being a blatent nob on purpose =] there all tryin to ignore him

Morning campers! ;-)
Rofl. I'm james_city on there, I'm going to rub it in when he signs. Care to join in even more? :P

Definitely. It just makes it all the more satisfying that they are blatently not real Milan fans.

It's like shooting fish in a barrel. Similar to how easy it is to bamboozle plastic rags.

well as its been stated already, me and Ryantheblue are at stretford grammar so as you can understand its full of rags if this deal goes through they wont know whats hit them :D

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Halfpenny said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
KaKa Blue said:

Morning campers! ;-)
Rofl. I'm james_city on there, I'm going to rub it in when he signs. Care to join in even more? :P

Definitely. It just makes it all the more satisfying that they are blatently not real Milan fans.

It's like shooting fish in a barrel. Similar to how easy it is to bamboozle plastic rags.
I couldn't help laughing profusely at this thread:
<a class="postlink" href="http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=10746" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=10746</a>

CTID_92 said:
well as its been stated already, me and Ryantheblue are at stretford grammar so as you can understand its full of rags if this deal goes through they wont know whats hit them :D

James make sure you give the rag cunts alot of stick ...if he signs :D
if he doesnt and they give you shit. ask to see thier season tickets.

lmao at that guy... united whoop us... last 3 meetings weve won 2... inter are bigger than them so wtf is he saying?

Whether he wants to go or not i think he is sold.
Kaka is for sale and whether it's City or Real Madrid offering that amount of money he is gone.
Milan's squad is ageing, they need the cash as they ae in debt and some of that money will help them long term to replace the players that are nearly retiring.

SB and AG are thinking of their business and they want him gone basically. No Milan player is bigger than the club itself and for that reason think he will be going.

I have a feeling tomorrow we gonna hear alot of about Kaka and have some all important breaking news, also i have a feeling we will see the yellow strip acorss the bottom of sky sports news saying we've signed bellamy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.