Kaka Done?

asherj123 said:
Wolfy said:
iPhone for me. I have Sky Sports and MCFC on an RSS feed. I must've checked every 4 seconds at the match.* :(

*Okay, that was more to do with me checking the time to see how fucking long injury time had been going on. ¬_¬

how do you set this up? i got an iphone and wanna do it

Get "Free RSS Reader" from the app store.

RyantheBlue said:
Stretford Grammar. Our system is down and interestingly we DO have a rag teacher. I have my Dad and a mate on hand to text me any news though! :]

depends if i can be arsed

=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD JOKING ill txt u as im running to CoMs to get my KAKA shirt

if he comes............ OBV OBV OBV OBV OBV.

lmao, are any of you 'kinky blue sock'? in the black and red milan forum, this guy is being a blatent nob on purpose =] there all tryin to ignore him

KaKa Blue said:
lmao, are any of you 'kinky blue sock'? in the black and red milan forum, this guy is being a blatent nob on purpose =] there all tryin to ignore him
There is someone of that name here. If we sign Kaka tomorrow, or at any other time, I'm going to go back and rub it back in their faces when they're down, after they were such cocks to us.

Halfpenny said:
KaKa Blue said:
There is someone of that name here. If we sign Kaka tomorrow, or at any other time, I'm going to go back and rub it back in their faces when they're down, after they were such cocks to us.
this guy said milan scouted kaka... doubt it

KaKa Blue said:
Halfpenny said:
KaKa Blue said:
this guy said milan scouted kaka... doubt it

Fuck the flare throwing Itiae gayboys

CTID_92 said:
KaKa Blue said:
Halfpenny said:
If he signs tomorrow afternoon I'm so skipping ethics and going to the ground.
im gunna check SSN.COM all of tommorow and if he signs im boltin it home...
IT TEACHER ''where are you going''
ME ''FUCK ICT, WEVE GOT KAKA''....
runs home like charlie in the original choc facrory...you know...ive gotta golden ticket...
haha
our whole school networks been down since wednesday and it could be anything up to a week before its fixed :( i reckon its something down to my rag IT teacher :@

Haha, i'm just gonna check computers at lunch and i can get my mate to check on his iPOD cause i never take mine in, i broke it :). But if he does sign my concentration is gonna be sheeite.

Hooch said:
CTID_92 said:
KaKa Blue said:
Halfpenny said:
If he signs tomorrow afternoon I'm so skipping ethics and going to the ground.
im gunna check SSN.COM all of tommorow and if he signs im boltin it home...
IT TEACHER ''where are you going''
ME ''FUCK ICT, WEVE GOT KAKA''....
runs home like charlie in the original choc facrory...you know...ive gotta golden ticket...
haha
our whole school networks been down since wednesday and it could be anything up to a week before its fixed :( i reckon its something down to my rag IT teacher :@

Haha, i'm just gonna check computers at lunch and i can get my mate to check on his iPOD cause i never take mine in, i broke it :). But if he does sign my concentration is gonna be sheeite.
=]... i couldnt physically sit dow for at least 7 hours if we got him

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
KaKa Blue said:

Morning campers! ;-)
Rofl. I'm james_city on there, I'm going to rub it in when he signs. Care to join in even more? :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.