Kaka Done?

Halfpenny said:
Bringing my laptop in tomorrow. And for when I'm in lessons I have my phone. Thank god 3 do free internet.

Alright for some isn't it, my phone bill next month is going be about £70 i've spent that much time on the internet

KaKa Blue said:
Halfpenny said:
If he signs tomorrow afternoon I'm so skipping ethics and going to the ground.
im gunna check SSN.COM all of tommorow and if he signs im boltin it home...
IT TEACHER ''where are you going''
ME ''FUCK ICT, WEVE GOT KAKA''....
runs home like charlie in the original choc facrory...you know...ive gotta golden ticket...
haha
our whole school networks been down since wednesday and it could be anything up to a week before its fixed :( i reckon its something down to my rag IT teacher :@

iPhone for me. I have Sky Sports and MCFC on an RSS feed. I must've checked every 4 seconds at the match.* :(

*Okay, that was more to do with me checking the time to see how fucking long injury time had been going on. ¬_¬

CTID_92 said:
KaKa Blue said:
Halfpenny said:
runs home like charlie in the original choc facrory...you know...ive gotta golden ticket...
haha
our whole school networks been down since wednesday and it could be anything up to a week before its fixed :( i reckon its something down to my rag IT teacher :@

LOL STRETFORD GRAMMER

CTID_92 said:
KaKa Blue said:
Halfpenny said:
haha

I'm travellin back to uni tomorrow, and have an important exam at 9 on tuesday..which i have done minimal revision for because of this transfer window...! so, i am prayin it gets done tomorrow, but before 4pm..because i can't be doing a robinho and watching ssn from 4pm-1am and then dancing round the house for a further 3 hours! I need to do some work and get a good nights sleep!! haha

What can i say i've got to go on the sick?? Kakaitis or summat? I wish i could wag work until 3rd feb...OW i think i have done my back in typing this>

SmellsLikeBullshit.jpg

bumbleblue said:
What can i say i've got to go on the sick?? Kakaitis or summat? I wish i could wag work until 3rd feb...OW i think i have done my back in typing this>
simple... just say you have the black death and you can get treatment only on 3rd feb =]

Wolfy said:
iPhone for me. I have Sky Sports and MCFC on an RSS feed. I must've checked every 4 seconds at the match.* :(

*Okay, that was more to do with me checking the time to see how fucking long injury time had been going on. ¬_¬

how do you set this up? i got an iphone and wanna do it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.