Kaka [Merged]

Re: Kaka - A theory.

Im hoping Kaka will stay put this season whilst we get our top 4 or 5 finish and then make a big move for him next summer

not that money matters to us anymore, but would we really break the world transfer record just a week after we signed our AM to 70k a week?

I love a good conspiracy theory.

Seriously though, this does all make sense.

The only thing I don't see is where would he play him~! Ireland wouldn't be dropped.

Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi has now admitted that he will hold talks with Kaka, who is currently on international duty, over his future at the start of next week.

"I will talk with Kaka next Monday and on Monday I will be able to reveal the decision," he told Italian TV. "It is early to think about what happens next."

What i dont understand about other football fans is this.

You already know this but when city bid big we get slated yet other clubs go unoticed.

When city are linked with a good calibre player and has apparently turned us down (links denied obviously) then other fans laugh saying money can't buy you everything.

We sign Barry (good calibre) and other fans say he joined for the money.

Hang on ? Make your minds up !

Good evening, my first post here...

Based only on what I find in life, a man such as our owner, Sheik Mansour, very seldom takes no for an answer, and probably get what he wants 99.9% of the time.

He will have been less than happy in January, but like most top flight business people, waits quietly, (keeping his powder dry!), then BOSH!, job done.

For this reason alone I think Kaka is still a good bet to come to us. Maybe I am delusional, too far gone down the road for supporting City but I just have a feeling it is going to go our way!

Is there only me who isn't that botherd about Kaka, I mean in January i was power wanking with the best of them over Ajay's post's but i would be more excited if we were linked with the likes of Frank Ribery or Karim Benzima.

The lights went out for me on Kaka in January with the bull shit at the window.

Same here.

We could get Etoo, Benzema and Tevez for 100 million.

Imagine if he got injured for a long period of time or turned into a Sheva

We'd never live it down.

steer clear, there's plenty of talent out there

another theory--we may enquire,but not offer,give the impression we are interested knowing he prob won;t want to come.If nothing else it stops the movement of a world class player too soon in the window thus stopping the movement of a shed load of money.This makes our cash all the more attractive to clubs who would have benefited from the kaka deal via the knock on effect..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.