Kaka on loan to the rags!

I'd love it if it's true. IMO he'd unsettle the balance at the swamp and he's not good enough for City on current form. I'd love to turn him down if he wanted to come here. Sorry mate you had your chance and blew it!!

I don't think KAKA fits into our plans !!! We are looking for younger players with the potential to become world stars not has beens who are on the wain looking for a payday !! I say he had his chance so fuck him !! Let Manure have him it will be nice to see them throw 20-30 mil down the pisser for another Owen Hargreaves !!

banbury_blue said:
Anything coming from Spain in the Daily Star is bound to be bullshit.. Both Real and Barca, I believe, have stopped talking to them due to endless bullshit stories in the past 12 months

I'd be astonished if Real and Barca ever spoke to them; I doubt anyone's even heard of the Star abroad.

OP is the most obvious RAG that has been on here as of late.

Get rid of the dirty vermin i say!

Two and two makes five. Someone else mentioned this on here somewhere, Higuian out for 6 months, Ade goes on loan to RM Kaka comes to us on loan for similar period. No fees involved just wages to pay by respective clubs. Ade will never play for us again maybe Kaka can offer uis something especially if Silva injured.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.