Kaka on loan to the rags!

What a result it would be for utd. to borrow another 50 mil for a 28 year old brazilian to flop like the rest of em bar 1 in English football what would they get back for a a failed 32 year old, Fergie's a twat but he's not that thick a twat.

i kne albert davy said:
What a result it would be for utd. to borrow another 50 mil for a 28 year old brazilian to flop like the rest of em bar 1 in English football what would they get back for a a failed 32 year old, Fergie's a twat but he's not that thick a twat.

Gilberto Silva, Juninho, Geovanni, Elano, Anderson, Alex and Gomes have all done well, to name a few.

Then you look at Lucas who looks like he could end up a decent player for Liverpool and the Brazilian twins who are brilliant prospects. Rafael is Uniteds first choice right back now and is incredibly talented.

The transfer story is ridiculous and not going to happen though.

Bjorn said:
i kne albert davy said:

Gilberto Silva, Juninho, Geovanni, Elano, Anderson, Alex and Gomes have all done well, to name a few.

Then you look at Lucas who looks like he could end up a decent player for Liverpool and the Brazilian twins who are brilliant prospects. Rafael is Uniteds first choice right back now and is incredibly talented.

Sad Cafe has clearly crashed.

Bjorn said:
i kne albert davy said:

I could agree with Juninho the rest haven't ripped many tree's up the Rafael's are exactly that prospects and Lucas oh dear

i kne albert davy said:
I could agree with Juninho the rest haven't ripped many tree's up the Rafael's are exactly that prospects and Lucas oh dear

They haven't been outstanding but they haven't flopped either.

The twins are prospects but Rafael is Uniteds first choice right back now and a pretty good one at that.

Lucas is no world beater but neither is Alex Song or Darren Fletcher but they all bring something valuable to the team. Work rate and desire. A team of Lucas' would be awful but if he had a couple of players around him centrally who had pass the ball he would do alright for them.

Not read most of the posts here but I don't want him, the only Brazilian, Juninho for Boro has made any real impact on the English league, I just don't think they are suited to it, yes he's helluva player but I think he'd just end up another luxury we could do without.

Bjorn said:
Lucas is no world beater but neither is Alex Song or Darren Fletcher but they all bring something valuable to the team. Work rate and desire. A team of Lucas' would be awful but if he had a couple of players around him centrally who had pass the ball he would do alright for them.

In division Two maybe.

When did Comical Ali get a job as the rags PR man?

More deluded bullshit which their thick as fuck fans will swallow.

Bjorn said:
i kne albert davy said:

They haven't been outstanding but they haven't flopped either.

The twins are prospects but Rafael is Uniteds first choice right back now and a pretty good one at that.

Rafael being 1st choice over ratboy is hardly a ringing endorsement is it?

I stopped reading after the first line. Where the fuck would United get £50million from? they wouldnt get that for Rooney to fund it either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.