Kaka...straight from the horses mouth

You've lost your sense of humour. Billy is the good old Billyshears, I can't fart on here these days without him inhaling the fumes.

Back on topic, what Kaka has said doesn't really make sense unless he wants to play for his countryman and former boss Scolari. Why wouldn't he want to sign for Man United for example? I don't know, I suspect if the girl is telling the truth then Kaka was lying. Or he may have a love for Chelsea, who knows really?

jay_mcfc said:
You've lost your sense of humour. Billy is the good old Billyshears, I can't fart on here these days without him inhaling the fumes.

Back on topic, what Kaka has said doesn't really make sense unless he wants to play for his countryman and former boss Scolari. Why wouldn't he want to sign for Man United for example? I don't know, I suspect if the girl is telling the truth then Kaka was lying. Or he may have a love for Chelsea, who knows really?

I've never had one with you... i can never tell when you're being serious! ;)

Exactly, why just Chelsea? That's the kind of model we'll be following in the next few years, only i'd guess on a grander scale. He's a dream signing, one of the the top 3 attacking footballers in the world imo, but, having watched Messi recently, if we could pick up and drop anyone into CoMS it would be him... he seemingly wins matches for Barca time and time again on his own. Wishful thinking but it's late, so its aloud i guess :)

jay_mcfc said:
bluemoon201164 said:
what a pile of shit.if anybody believes this shit they must be feckin stupid.as if a world superstar is gonna tell a complete stranger what is future holds.this must be the best cock an bull storey i have ever read.thanks for the laugh.

We can always arrange a fight if it's so funny?

come on jay, don't lower yourself to that, mate. If they don't believe you that's their own problem.

For all the rest of you, Jay's a good lad, he wouldn't post any old shite on here.

jay_mcfc said:
Now I don't mind you doubting that ultimately him saying he'll never play for us might not be the truth but if anyone is calling me or the girl a liar I will actually fight you.

this is a bit over the top. please switch to decaf ASAP.

i believe you jay, like you said why lie! and people can take it for what it is! your not telling people to believe it after all anyone is entitled to believe what they want!

jay_mcfc said:
KaKa Blue said:
The full quote makes it very believeable - shame but it was always a long shot whilst were fighting relegation!
haha, looks made up to me, your just playin of other stuff to make the kaka bit more believable. Everyone know about the beckhams problems so you workin it in their doesnt really prove its real, end of the day if its true shed sell the story to press, i just find it unlikely that KAKA, a player who has probably been asked about his futue by the press 100000 times and always stayed loyal to milan, would tell a stranger, who could be a paparazi undercover, that he woulfd go chelsea

Lad it's on my facebo, Tom, Philbo, Matty can all verify. Why get so worked up about it? Tell me, what do I or the girl have to gain by telling this story?ok wall, quiet Riot[/
quote]

250 pages and ITK status?

"what do i have to gain by telling lies"

is it just me or when you see that quote you instantly dismiss whats being said

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.