Kaka...straight from the horses mouth

jay_mcfc said:
BillyShears said:
Aww man, I was trying to so hard to be good...but you just had to stick your head above the parapet didn't you?

Just because my opinion is different to yours, doesn't make it wrong. There is no right or wrong when it comes to whether supposedly ITK people should be posting. I have my opinion, and you have yours. But when you start a post with, "You see Billy, yet again you're fucking wrong." shows how desperate you are to outsmart me...

I told you Jay...hit the FOE button...you're embarrassing yourself...

Trust me I sooooooo don't have any interest in out-smarting people, never my intention. You always say I'm embarrassing myself etc and then you keep on getting in petty squabbles with half the board. Perhaps you could change your mind.....again?

love you 2 its funny how you go on at eachother :) abit like the chuckle brothers

jay_mcfc said:
BillyShears said:
Aww man, I was trying to so hard to be good...but you just had to stick your head above the parapet didn't you?

Just because my opinion is different to yours, doesn't make it wrong. There is no right or wrong when it comes to whether supposedly ITK people should be posting. I have my opinion, and you have yours. But when you start a post with, "You see Billy, yet again you're fucking wrong." shows how desperate you are to outsmart me...

I told you Jay...hit the FOE button...you're embarrassing yourself...

Trust me I sooooooo don't have any interest in out-smarting people, never my intention. You always say I'm embarrassing myself etc and then you keep on getting in petty squabbles with half the board. Perhaps you could change your mind.....again?

Ahh Jay, you just don't stop. This board has hundreds of members. Last time I checked, I've "squabbled" (I love that word) with three, maybe four. You've been spending too much time with your buddy from the Daily Mail...sensationalism at it's best...

Oh, and I see you conveniently completely ignored the point of the my last post. Which was that we can have two separate opinions about something without either of us being wrong.

Anyway, you should move along lad. I prefer squabbling with the grown-ups - they at least think their argument's through...

BillyShears said:
Ahh Jay, you just don't stop. This board has hundreds of members. Last time I checked, I've "squabbled" (I love that word) with three, maybe four. You've been spending too much time with your buddy from the Daily Mail...sensationalism at it's best...

Oh, and I see you conveniently completely ignored the point of the my last post. Which was that we can have two separate opinions about something without either of us being wrong.

Anyway, you should move along lad. I prefer squabbling with the grown-ups - they at least think their argument's through...

Haha with grown ups? That's soooooooooooooooooooooooo over-rated. You're right about opinions of course, but I think your opinion is wrong so where does that leave us?

jay_mcfc said:
BillyShears said:

Haha with grown ups? That's soooooooooooooooooooooooo over-rated. You're right about opinions of course, but I think your opinion is wrong so where does that leave us?

in a sticky place?

jay_mcfc said:
BillyShears said:

Agreeing to disagree and moving on?

Here's the message she sent, now bear in mind this was to ME and never intended to be put on bluemoon. We were good friends for a couple of years and about 18 months ago she moved from Manchester to Dubai where she's earning astronomical amounts of money. She lived next door to my best friends in Castlefield and was going out with a mate of mine. She's a very attractive girl and gets invited to all the glitzy party's in Dubai. She's South African and making a damn good living for herself...now ask yourselves one question....why would she lie?

'Hey! Kaka is a real sweetie...only a young kid! Was really funny speaking to him, as him about City, he said never, if he ever moved to the Uk it would be only for Chelsea he said! And thats straigh from the horses mouth!
Got to meet Beckham, which was very lucky, as he hardly spoke to anyone, especially to girls, as I was told later by another player, he would be in much trouble for speaking or being photographed with a girl next to him! Looks like Victory has got the last laugh hey! Maldini and Nesta are crazy bunch, cant believe they are really old, the whole team was having shots and smoking, so diffrent from the English players!'

jay_mcfc said:
Here's the message she sent, now bear in mind this was to ME and never intended to be put on bluemoon. We were good friends for a couple of years and about 18 months ago she moved from Manchester to Dubai where she's earning astronomical amounts of money. She lived next door to my best friends in Castlefield and was going out with a mate of mine. She's a very attractive girl and gets invited to all the glitzy party's in Dubai. She's South African and making a damn good living for herself...now ask yourselves one question....why would she lie?

'Hey! Kaka is a real sweetie...only a young kid! Was really funny speaking to him, as him about City, he said never, if he ever moved to the Uk it would be only for Chelsea he said! And thats straigh from the horses mouth!
Got to meet Beckham, which was very lucky, as he hardly spoke to anyone, especially to girls, as I was told later by another player, he would be in much trouble for speaking or being photographed with a girl next to him! Looks like Victory has got the last laugh hey! Maldini and Nesta are crazy bunch, cant believe they are really old, the whole team was having shots and smoking, so diffrent from the English players!'

The full quote makes it very believeable - shame but it was always a long shot whilst were fighting relegation!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.