KAKA TO RAGS DONE DEAL ?????????

Fookin joke, if this were to be true where are your chip paper tabloids now saying nited ruining football,oh forgot all rags anyway.Really hope this is bollocks or it would be a big kick in the teeth to the efforts made by us in january,and we wouldn't hear the last of it from the buck toothed glory hunter's in their freshly printed knacka t-shirts.

As many have said...cant see it happening.

The Milan fans would be furious. Allowing a player to be sold for £40m LESS than we were prepared to pay for a `perceived rival' would not go down well at all...

As we all saw at the time..Berlusconi is many things, but he`s not an idiot.
Kaka doesnt decide what Kaka does; Kaka is told what to do..he will go to the highest bidder..IF he goes...

GJF said:
As many have said...cant see it happening.

The Milan fans would be furious. Allowing a player to be sold for £40m LESS than we were prepared to pay for a `perceived rival' would not go down well at all...

As we all saw at the time..Berlusconi is many things, but he`s not an idiot.
Kaka doesnt decide what Kaka does; Kaka is told what to do..he will go to the highest bidder..IF he goes...

Can you imagine.

Fergie: Right, we've sold Ronaldo now, were here to complete the Kaka deal.
Berlusconi: Excuse me?
Fergie: Were ready to complete the Kaka deal now. Hurry up, I'm starting to sober up.
Berlusconi: Oh, about that, me and my good friend Garry have just completed a deal instead.
Fergie: What?
Cook: Hello.
Fergie: You can't complete the signing of Kaka, it's immoral, it's unethical, Chrissy, come back.........
Calderon: He's mine now, you purple nosed ****.

Unlikely, but does the body good to think about it.

Kaka will not be joining the RAGS

1) Scum are £700m in debt (at least, at the end of last season, before the real hit of the credit crunch and including Champions League money)
2) In money that they get in for Ronaldo, most of it will be put aside and not used on transfers
3) They cant even afford our future striker Tevez
4) They would need to rely on paying it off (even if they could afford in long run) in numerous installments
5) Would have to rely HEAVILY on the installments coming in from Madrid
6) Quote don't sound true, sound like they have simply been made up, where is the rest of the interview?
7) Didn't know Anderson was Kaka's good friend, thought that was RObinho and Elano
8) Milan will not sell for £40m less than we were offering (in two installments of £50m each)

In closing, Kaka will not be joining the rags.

Jesus it's all made up, thats stories paper thin FFS...Good friends of Anderson my ARSE!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.