KAKA TO RAGS DONE DEAL ?????????

svennis pennis said:
You'd think we were selling him to them by this reaction!

Well, when you consider that roughly two pages have been devoted to people saying "Who gives a fuck?" and suchlike, another few pages about our own transfer policy, it's not really that bad.

Re: KAKA TO RAGS DONE DEAL !!!!!!!!!!!!

hgblue said:
wrongun73 said:
what date does the transfer window officially open, i might go and live on a hippy comune in india till it shuts again, i cant handle the stress!

This isn't stressful mate. Signing Lee Bradbury, Alan Kernahan & Michel Vonk was stressful!

LMAO, Vonk the Conk, superstar.
I would be gutted if he signed for them, was sort of thinking that we may be going back in for him in the summer. IF he should sign for them
then maybe we should concentrate on Aguerro, much younger with the same potential quality.
Just couldn't be doing with the rags at work giving it out!!!!

Open your eyes and see whats happening.

When Kaka arrives in Manchester four men of Arabic descent will approach him and lead him into a limo heading towards Carrington. Leaving some senile pissed up alcoholic being ejected from Manchester airport by police in front of the watching media with one hand on their cocks.

pmsl this is coming from the daily mail imagine what the world would be like if what they printed was the truth....

Brucie Bonus said:
interisti said:
Not true guys no news from italy. Its just a romour......

Glad you're here. Can you give us the "real" story on Adriano. Cheers.

You mean adriano or Kaka ?!

Adriano just left the club, he's fitness level are low but he's real problem is a mental one. Ever since he's father died he never the same guy anymore.

As for Kaka, there are absalutely no news that united signed him or even close to signing him. I think this is just a romour nothing more........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.