KAKA TO RAGS DONE DEAL ?????????

To save face Kaka will have to make it look like he didn't have a choice if he does this. Milan kept him in January though so....either way Kaka's reputation would be tainted. In fact my view of him has already gone down a bit, he's still going on about how he couldn't leave Milan when it's clear that other options are being considered.

Re: KAKA TO RAGS DONE DEAL !!!!!!!!!!!!

wrongun73 said:
what date does the transfer window officially open, i might go and live on a hippy comune in india till it shuts again, i cant handle the stress!

This isn't stressful mate. Signing Lee Bradbury, Alan Kernahan & Michel Vonk was stressful!

First of all the ac milan present wont sell him for 60mill in installments when he could get £100m all at once

plus madrid will offer more then the rags also

second of all united have no money...

3rd even if they sell ronaldo they cant spend the money..

its bull shit mate..

If true then great.

Milan have settled for 60m when they could have had 100m from us...
... and the holier than thou Kaka has proved himself to be a complete liar afet his "Milan are the only club for me" protestations back in January.

'Nitid and Kaka deserve each other.

Re: KAKA TO RAGS DONE DEAL !!!!!!!!!!!!

Theo555 said:
lee-mcfc said:
is it FUCK you idiot

Was that for me? You were either being incredibly ironic or a complete dick...

If you were being ironic then very funny
If you were not then give me the evidence that they are signing him

i was being ironic, bcoz man u wont get kaka they are in debt and he wouldnt leave ac for the scummm and y u sending private message to me:S

whatever your rag mate text you ,, its all bulllshitt!

could be wrong here but i thought the milan owner bottled it because it pretty much would have lost him a political election or something along those lines

there could be something to this, I drive past the swamp on my way home from work and at 5 o clock there were loads of flash cars on the forecourt that are never there. I also have been told at least one of the glazers is here at the minute, must be for something.....

lets put it this way Utd wont be on the rich list this weekend......

maybe in bottom half of the unibond prem of rich list....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.