KAKA TO RAGS DONE DEAL ?????????

Re: KAKA TO RAGS DONE DEAL !!!!!!!!!!!!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Bluemoon115 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Great news!

Milan accept 60m from the nobs.

We pop up and double it.

Milan fans go mental but deem it best he comes to us as we're offering more cash and he's less likely to play against them next year.

Kaka then opts to play for us and pretends its not cos Milan told him to or for the money but that his mate, Jesus, told him to.

Everyone wins!

Except the scum who lose their star player and get royally fucked by both Milan and 'little old Citeh'

As way of apology we take Tevez off their hands for 10m and they spend that 10m adding to their firepower by buying Cisse.

Job done.

Utter, utter bullshit TMQ.

We won't have to pay anything (to the rags) for Tevez.

;-P

Fuck it, let's give them 10m anyway just for a laugh, I mean they need to replace 5 or 6 players in the summer anyway so it's the least we could do :)

No, the least we could do is absolutely fuck all ;-P

Bluemoon115 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Bluemoon115 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Great news!

Milan accept 60m from the nobs.

We pop up and double it.

Milan fans go mental but deem it best he comes to us as we're offering more cash and he's less likely to play against them next year.

Kaka then opts to play for us and pretends its not cos Milan told him to or for the money but that his mate, Jesus, told him to.

Everyone wins!

Except the scum who lose their star player and get royally fucked by both Milan and 'little old Citeh'

As way of apology we take Tevez off their hands for 10m and they spend that 10m adding to their firepower by buying Cisse.

Job done.

Utter, utter bullshit TMQ.

We won't have to pay anything (to the rags) for Tevez.

;-P

Fuck it, let's give them 10m anyway just for a laugh, I mean they need to replace 5 or 6 players in the summer anyway so it's the least we could do :)

No, the least we could do is absolutely fuck all ;-P

I say give them a cheque for 10m but sign it 'Bitter Citeh eh? You fucking skint rag cunts fuck off', it'd make me smile anyway!

Dont forget boys one of the big stumbling blocks with him coming to City is his deal with Adidas so the rags thing is as rightly said BOLLOX

BM115 - you know far too much young man ... all your winks at the end of things.... :-)

Tevez on the way to us then fella !?

TheMightyQuinn said:
I say give them a cheque for 10m but sign it 'Bitter Citeh eh? You fucking skint rag cunts fuck off', it'd make me smile anyway!

But can we have it so that the cheque can only be cashed in 2018, just after they have gone out of business?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.