KAKA TO RAGS DONE DEAL ?????????

Re: KAKA TO RAGS DONE DEAL !!!!!!!!!!!!

BlueMark said:
BM115 - you know far too much young man ... all your winks at the end of things.... :-)

Tevez on the way to us then fella !?

Haha, the winks are just because I'm feelin a bit giddy.

BUT, the only thing I have been told for certain, is that nothing is for certain.

So yeh, re-read the story/saga with that piece of info and it does read more positivley :)

Bluemoon115 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I say give them a cheque for 10m but sign it 'Bitter Citeh eh? You fucking skint rag ***** fuck off', it'd make me smile anyway!

But can we have it so that the cheque can only be cashed in 2018, just after they have gone out of business?

How about we offer them 10m if Fergiescum does that weird arm flapping dance for the entire 90mins in the derby?

This will be great for 2 reasons...

1 - It's humiliating for him and will make us laugh
2 - It could induce a heart attack from the old deluded fucking prick

Bluemoon115 said:
BlueMark said:
BM115 - you know far too much young man ... all your winks at the end of things.... :-)

Tevez on the way to us then fella !?

Haha, the winks are just because I'm feelin a bit giddy.

BUT, the only thing I have been told for certain, is that nothing is for certain.

So yeh, re-read the story/saga with that piece of info and it does read more positivley :)

You and De Niro make me laugh. We all know you both know people who know things and you probably cant share it but it would be nice to hear something IS happening. NOt long till the start of the window I know but I have enough on my plate with our first baby due on 14th June that with City as well I cant tkae it all ! ha ha :-)

shadygiz said:
just LOL!!!!!

Your another one Shady ! :-) know people who know things.

You can usually tell when people know things as they avoid answering questions and dont reply ! If only I took that approach with the wife ! ha ha

If this were to be true could surely the fans of A.C. would go off their heads worse than when we tried to buy him - firstly they see the Rags as chumps league rivals, and secondly at least if he'd come to us they'd have got twice as much money to pacify them. With £100+ mil they could buy a virtually new team, with £60mil they might get three players!
Also, surely there's some sort of monopolies commission we could complain to - we offered £100 mil (up front) they said NO, rags offer £60 mil (in payments spread over years) and they say yes!!!

Sounds bollocks to me - if it were true, Berlusconi and Ancelotti would be strung from lamposts 'Musolini-style'!!!

Joking aside i think he might be off in the summer either to us or them as one of the reasons he stayed at Milan was because of Ancelotti.
Now Ancelotti is leaving for Chelsea he might be tempted?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.