KAKA TO RAGS DONE DEAL ?????????

Re: KAKA TO RAGS DONE DEAL !!!!!!!!!!!!

dw7 said:
Danamy said:
Joking aside i think he might be off in the summer either to us or them as one of the reasons he stayed at Milan was because of Ancelotti.
Now Ancelotti is leaving for Chelsea he might be tempted?

or chelsea

Don't think they could afford him unless they sold some big assets?

would'nt he rather be with his mates Robbie and Elano?

i suppose united have anderson, i saw somebody wearing this t shirt the other day which said "ANDERSON, my home boy" lol

Bloody hell everyone - it's a piss take - the utd forum is pissing itself at the internet taking up their story - dont let them see this thread and start on us!

lee-mcfc said:
is it FUCK you idiot

Was that for me? You were either being incredibly ironic or a complete dick...

If you were being ironic then very funny
If you were not then give me the evidence that they are signing him

Danamy said:
dw7 said:
Danamy said:
Joking aside i think he might be off in the summer either to us or them as one of the reasons he stayed at Milan was because of Ancelotti.

or chelsea

if chelsea cant united cant

BlueMark said:
Bluemoon115 said:
BlueMark said:
BM115 - you know far too much young man ... all your winks at the end of things.... :-)

Tevez on the way to us then fella !?

Haha, the winks are just because I'm feelin a bit giddy.

BUT, the only thing I have been told for certain, is that nothing is for certain.

So yeh, re-read the story/saga with that piece of info and it does read more positivley :)

You and De Niro make me laugh. We all know you both know people who know things and you probably cant share it but it would be nice to hear something IS happening. NOt long till the start of the window I know but I have enough on my plate with our first baby due on 14th June that with City as well I cant tkae it all ! ha ha :-)

Haha, I hear so much rubbish it was unbelievable. But then I was told the following (well' I've paraphrased it), which was interesting.

In life, you have perceptions and make assumptions, and this is true when supporting a club, especially one like City (who in the past, have been fairly "unpredictable), so we think we have a scope for it all.

This summer, change your perceptions and ignore your assumptions, strap yourself in and enjoy the ride, because the journey we are about to embark on is one no club has ever even dared to dream about.

Haha, I hear so much rubbish it was unbelievable. But then I was told the following (well' I've paraphrased it), which was interesting.

In life, you have perceptions and make assumptions, and this is true when supporting a club, especially one like City (who in the past, have been fairly "unpredictable), so we think we have a scope for it all.

This summer, change your perceptions and ignore your assumptions, strap yourself in and enjoy the ride, because the journey we are about to embark on is one no club has ever even dared to dream about.[/quote]

I had roughly the same 'paraphrase' from De Niro earlier today.

I can only gather from you both that things will hapen this summer that we could never have imagined and it will be the start of something seriously good ....... ?

Bluemoon115 said:
BlueMark said:
Bluemoon115 said:
BlueMark said:
BM115 - you know far too much young man ... all your winks at the end of things.... :-)

Tevez on the way to us then fella !?

Haha, the winks are just because I'm feelin a bit giddy.

BUT, the only thing I have been told for certain, is that nothing is for certain.

So yeh, re-read the story/saga with that piece of info and it does read more positivley :)

You and De Niro make me laugh. We all know you both know people who know things and you probably cant share it but it would be nice to hear something IS happening. NOt long till the start of the window I know but I have enough on my plate with our first baby due on 14th June that with City as well I cant tkae it all ! ha ha :-)

This summer, change your perceptions and ignore your assumptions, strap yourself in and enjoy the ride, because the journey we are about to embark on is one no club has ever even dared to dream about.

lol this sounds like the strap line for man city : the movie

dw7 said:
Danamy said:
dw7 said:
Danamy said:

or chelsea

if chelsea cant united cant

The rags will only be able to afford him with the sale of Ronaldo...............Chelsea haven't got anyone that would raise that sort of money they would have to sell at least 2 players to generate the cash?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.