KAKA TO RAGS DONE DEAL ?????????

DON'T WORRY

This "interview" happened back in 2008!!

The interview Daily Mail are talking about is old.

Daily Mail
He apparently said: 'United have some great players in (Ryan) Giggs and (Paul) Scholes and especially Wayne Rooney.
'One of my best friends, Anderson, is also there, how can anyone say no? They are the English and European Champions and a great club to play for.'

Old Interview

Copied from a Rags forum, 09-06-2008, 03:04 PM , didn't edit his terrible spelling and grammar.
The World Player-of-the-Year Kaka, is possibly the only possible replacement for Ronaldo at Man Utd. He is acclaimed as an even better player than the United legend and has now admitted he would love to have a chance to play at Man Utd.

Speaking in an exclusive interview with a Milan radio station Kaka admitted he was thinking about a new challenge:

“I love Milan. I’ve had a great time here, won the Champions League and some great memories. But football is all about challenges and I feel I’m ready for a new one.”

“I’m young and at the peak of my football and want to play at the biggest level. The Premier League is the best league in the world and it’d be fantastic to be a part of that. And obviously Manchester is the best place to be at right now. They are European Champions, so it’s fantastic no? And when I played there last year, it was a great atmosphere.” Kaka added

He also would like his team-mates: “United have some great players. Giggs and Scholes are legends. Then there’s Rooney. And also Anderson who is a good friend of mine.”

And when asked if he’d like to play at Manchester United he simply said, “Yes, how can anyone say no? They are European Champions. It will be a dream come true.”

So if Ronaldo does decide to leave, at least Ferguson knows he could find a readymade replacement.

i highlighted that part coz i think he's got more work to do to become a legend.

They're just the same...Great reporting Daily Mail.

And even the rags were questioning how valid the story was back then. Again, LMFAO Daily Mail, what the hell do you have to do to get a bloody job there.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/transfer-talk/11973-kaka-admits-united-dream.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/transf ... dream.html</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1173249/Kaka-primed-60m-approach-United-replacement-Ronaldo.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... naldo.html</a>

The chain of events for this to happen is almost to daft to even mention.

All this assumes that perez gets elected signs ronaldo for a world record fee (after an average season), then the glazers give the rags all the ronaldo money and make it available for transfers, then it assumes that berlusconi wants to sell to a champions leaue rival for markedly less than another team offered for him therefore giving him less money to sign replacements ( absolute football and business suicide ). It also assumes that the rags if they can afford his transfer fee that they can also afford at least 170k a week for transfers.

It also assumes that baconface needs absolutely no other players at all which is completely untrue. They need a new keeper, decent cover at cb, a replacement for scholes and a replacement for giggs, talk about ac being an ageing squad that team is no better, scholes, ferdinand, neville, giggs, vds all on the wrong side of 30, hargreaves permanently injured, berbaflop is 28.

Also as we said when we were going to sign him there is absolutely no guarantee that he would adapt to this league and for 70m you better believe he has to adapt and adapt fast.

But as alot of people have said why let facts get in the way of a good story

Even if true let the scum buy him, in the derby give Berti his debut, one instruction go through Kaka like an express train..no more Kaka and the legend of Berti becomes an even stronger force.

I would have thought some spokes person would have came out and denied the quotes that the sun has published by now.......

I cant see it happening though. A great deal less than we offered and would most likely be on the drip payments. Less wages to the greedy one too.....

Cant see it, but it still would not surprise me.

They cant deny the quotes but its from an old interview. But as i stated before the chain of events for this to happen is so long and ridiculous its just not going to. On top of that they HAVE to sell ronaldo to buy him they WONT get 100m for ronaldo and even if they do why sign a player to replace a player when they dont play in the same position

can't see it happening. if united sold ronaldo they could buy 3/4 players with the money. Kaka plays centrally, ronaldo plays on the right, they dont need kaka and wouldn't spend so much money on 1 player with their current debt.

its pretty simple, just offer them 175 million that will shit on ANYTHING that ANYONE could ever offer, also get ancelotti to help pesuade him to come and before we try and buy him get david villa up front and henry... then well see who gets kaka ;)!

I'll copy these from another forum because I've pretty much said all I need to say on that...

Me putting a delusional southern rag in his place...
Keep dreaming fella, it'll never happen. He's tied down at AC Milan and if he were to leave (which will most probably never happen) it would be to Madrid or Manchester City - the only teams who can afford £100,000,000.

And do you know why it'll be £100,000,000? Because that's the amount of money which can buy Milan a new start, a new team.

Kaka will only leave if Milan need the money to pay off bills and sign some youngsters.

And you believe 30 or 40 million will buy the talents of Kaka?

And you believe you can raise that 30 or 40 mill from the "talents" of those three lists players?

Clowngons, I'll bring you back down to earth.

Berbaflop - 7 - 12 million
Fletcher - 6 - 7 million
Park - 4 - 5 million

Originally Posted by Delusional Rag x2 View Post
it'd be less than 100,000,000 if he wanted to go. even if city offered 100,000,000 he wouldn't go because it's like going from united to darlington
The only reason he'll want to go is to save Milan - can you not see that?!

£30,000,000 will not pay off bills and buy young players - £100,000,000 will be.

Just like Villa, if he moves it'll only be because he wants to save his boyhood club.

Pretty much sums it all up for me, he wont go to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.