Kaka.....

mcfc_die_hard

Before you start oh another kaka thread just listen.

Loads and loads of reports coming out that he is in a bad mental way at Real Madrid!

They say that he is on his own in the dressing room and doesnt really pal along with any of his team mates.

This morning talk sport had Guilem Balague on talking about barca and also got onto the subject of kaka. He also said that he isnt in the right state to play at the moment not just physically but mentaly.

With Ireland imo gone in the summer, dont like to say that because hes our talent but i feel he is off somewhere else, but i can see us bidding for kaka again and give him that lift he needs, and probably at a snip of what we would have paid for him before.

And dont give it the old, no more brazilians please because he is physically suited to the prem and also doesnt have the typical flamboyant brazilian player attitude.

Not a chance. I've had enough of Brazilians at City. Kaka made a choice. Live with it.

No thanks; he's turned us down once. If he came now, the feeling/suspicion would be that his heart wouldn't be in it. We've had one couldn't-care-less Brazilian; no more thanks.

C_T_I_D said:
Can't see Mourinho selling him personally.

haha mourinho wont be going to madrid.

they want benitez and thats a fact, they want him over mourinho as suprising as that may sound.

and before anybody says he rejected us before i dont think he ever rejected us and i believe milan did bottle it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.