Kaka.....

fbloke said:
I know there are people convinced that some negotiations had taken place at a high enough level to warrant a flight out etc but the fact still remains that no personal terms were ever discussed and no transfer fee was agreed.

Its not as if, just as the pen was picked up to sign the contract things went pear shaped is it?

There was perhaps weeks of negotiations still to happen.

Fortunately City have learnt a lot since that 'deal' and the deals are now likely to happen more quickly and if the rumours are to be taken seriously there are already 2 players tied to deals in the summer.

It also explains why so much was spent so quickly in the sumer just gone as it helps convince the next targets that it is all happening at City.

The rumours being Torres and who?

Ireland won't be gone in the summer.

Khaldoon won't allow him to be sold. He isn't stupid. He recognises the importance of top quality academy players to the club and the fans, and has enough football-savvy to know that a player as immensely quality as Ireland was last season doesn't become shit overnight and will likely become quality again soon.

sam221985 said:
Ireland won't be gone in the summer.

Khaldoon won't allow him to be sold. He isn't stupid. He recognises the importance of top quality academy players to the club and the fans, and has enough football-savvy to know that a player as immensely quality as Ireland was last season doesn't become shit overnight and will likely become quality again soon.

the only reason I see Ireland staying is to fill a European quota.

mcfc_die_hard said:
Before you start oh another kaka thread just listen.

Loads and loads of reports coming out that he is in a bad mental way at Real Madrid!

They say that he is on his own in the dressing room and doesnt really pal along with any of his team mates.

This morning talk sport had Guilem Balague on talking about barca and also got onto the subject of kaka. He also said that he isnt in the right state to play at the moment not just physically but mentaly.

With Ireland imo gone in the summer, dont like to say that because hes our talent but i feel he is off somewhere else, but i can see us bidding for kaka again and give him that lift he needs, and probably at a snip of what we would have paid for him before.

And dont give it the old, no more brazilians please because he is physically suited to the prem and also doesnt have the typical flamboyant brazilian player attitude.

The reason kaka is reportedly unhappy comes down to two words ...'home sick'!

It seemed pretty clear to me that he never really wanted to leave Milan at all , but was probably 'pushed' ..... a clear case of Milan not wanting to turn good money down for a second time , after they'd witnessed the City effort to buy him ......... kaka had enjoyed his six years in Italy , loved the fans , and didn't really want to go.

He'd be exactly the same if he came to England ........ so it's gotta be a big NO from me !

BibbyBlue85 said:
fbloke said:
I know there are people convinced that some negotiations had taken place at a high enough level to warrant a flight out etc but the fact still remains that no personal terms were ever discussed and no transfer fee was agreed.

Its not as if, just as the pen was picked up to sign the contract things went pear shaped is it?

There was perhaps weeks of negotiations still to happen.

Fortunately City have learnt a lot since that 'deal' and the deals are now likely to happen more quickly and if the rumours are to be taken seriously there are already 2 players tied to deals in the summer.

It also explains why so much was spent so quickly in the sumer just gone as it helps convince the next targets that it is all happening at City.

The rumours being Torres and who?

My money would be on Aguero and Kjaer.

But thats from bits and pieces i heard before January.

Robinho's_thumb said:
Why would ac Milan accept madrids lower bid over ours? Kaka said no.

Some on here are in real denial about that. He made his choice, he has to live with it.

Someone with sense... finally!!

foolsgold* said:
Robinho's_thumb said:
Why would ac Milan accept madrids lower bid over ours? Kaka said no.

Some on here are in real denial about that. He made his choice, he has to live with it.

Someone with sense... finally!!

Berlusconi is the owner of AC Milan but more importantly is the PM of Italy. Votes are more important than money!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.