Kaka.....

this is the only type of brazillians i want to see at coms

3178jz6.jpg

mcfc_die_hard said:
Before you start oh another kaka thread just listen.

Loads and loads of reports coming out that he is in a bad mental way at Real Madrid!

They say that he is on his own in the dressing room and doesnt really pal along with any of his team mates.

This morning talk sport had Guilem Balague on talking about barca and also got onto the subject of kaka. He also said that he isnt in the right state to play at the moment not just physically but mentaly.

With Ireland imo gone in the summer, dont like to say that because hes our talent but i feel he is off somewhere else, but i can see us bidding for kaka again and give him that lift he needs, and probably at a snip of what we would have paid for him before.

And dont give it the old, no more brazilians please because he is physically suited to the prem and also doesnt have the typical flamboyant brazilian player attitude.

Do not believe everything you hear in the media! Kaka has unfortunately been suffering from persistent injuries this season (a bit like Ribery) and thus has not been at his imperious best. Madrid fans are notoriously fickle, give them half a chance and they will start booing Ronaldo for only scoring 1 goal per game! By the way, Kaka gets on really well with Ronaldo.

Freestyler said:
Kaka said yes,

Milan bottled it.

i seriously believe milan bottled it.

that night of complete madness where fat head swanson was outside his apartment i believe he wanted to move to city but the big time milan boys shat themselves!

love to see him at city. an in form kaka is unplayable

Hmm.... tricky one, how would the media spin it? 'City get their man eventually' or perhaps something negative (the latter being more probable) Would he cut it in England,? who knows. IMO, after all the furore last time, we wouldn't approach him. I feel he led us up the garden path!

bluemoon27 said:

3178jz6.jpg

There are plenty of Brazilians at Coms every week.

Not a hairy beaver in sight!<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:56 pm --<br /><br />
bluemoon27 said:

3178jz6.jpg

Not a hairy beaver in sight!

hbruz80 said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
Before you start oh another kaka thread just listen.

Loads and loads of reports coming out that he is in a bad mental way at Real Madrid!

They say that he is on his own in the dressing room and doesnt really pal along with any of his team mates.

This morning talk sport had Guilem Balague on talking about barca and also got onto the subject of kaka. He also said that he isnt in the right state to play at the moment not just physically but mentaly.

With Ireland imo gone in the summer, dont like to say that because hes our talent but i feel he is off somewhere else, but i can see us bidding for kaka again and give him that lift he needs, and probably at a snip of what we would have paid for him before.

And dont give it the old, no more brazilians please because he is physically suited to the prem and also doesnt have the typical flamboyant brazilian player attitude.

Do not believe everything you hear in the media! Kaka has unfortunately been suffering from persistent injuries this season (a bit like Ribery) and thus has not been at his imperious best. Madrid fans are notoriously fickle, give them half a chance and they will start booing Ronaldo for only scoring 1 goal per game! By the way, Kaka gets on really well with Ronaldo.

As smug as he is Guilem Balague knows what hes on about and he said that kaka isnt mentaly right to play for madrid whether hes fit or not. imo he needs to get out of that place and soon.

MCC said:
bluemoon27 said:

3178jz6.jpg

-- Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:56 pm --

bluemoon27 said:

3178jz6.jpg

On the double even!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.