Kaka.....

mcfc_die_hard said:
hbruz80 said:
Do not believe everything you hear in the media! Kaka has unfortunately been suffering from persistent injuries this season (a bit like Ribery) and thus has not been at his imperious best. Madrid fans are notoriously fickle, give them half a chance and they will start booing Ronaldo for only scoring 1 goal per game! By the way, Kaka gets on really well with Ronaldo.

As smug as he is Guilem Balague knows what hes on about and he said that kaka isnt mentaly right to play for madrid whether hes fit or not. imo he needs to get out of that place and soon.

I am sorry, please do not quote "balague" and "knows what he is on about" in the same sentence again.

mcfc_die_hard said:
As smug as he is Guilem Balague knows what hes on about and he said that kaka isnt mentaly right to play for madrid whether hes fit or not. imo he needs to get out of that place and soon.

Get that thought right out of your head, he is fooking clueless and makes it up as he goes along.

As big a prick as fat-head Swanson.

However I do think we may go back for Kaka as we would get him for 40mil and it would be spun beautifully by the club on the basis of saving 50mil on what we were prepared to pay 12 months earlier.

I do think Kaka is made for Prem and would be an immense success at City, don't judge him on his half-fit season at Madrid.

hbruz80 said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

I am sorry, please do not quote "balague" and "knows what he is on about" in the same sentence again.

i slagged him once because he is smug but at the end of the day he has contacts and knows what hes on about

Much better than what we have and would boost our brand - but younger, hungrier, and cheaper players out there we could also target (Hamsik, etc.).

I really cant believe that city fans are slagging off kaka, i believe milan bottled it, not kaka, the only thing that made this move not happen, was the mass protests outside his house, the club and training complex. I think he did want to move, stick in another bid, and lets find out!!!

jimharri said:
No thanks; he's turned us down once. If he came now, the feeling/suspicion would be that his heart wouldn't be in it. We've had one couldn't-care-less Brazilian; no more thanks.
We've had at least three.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.