Kaka.....

TheLegendOfBerti said:
Andouble said:
will be signed by United

well only if we dont bother. see its that sort of mentality that costs us and gives united a very good player, and it will hurt us.

I hope he is signed by the rags!! He is the most overated player in the league and if England have to rely on the likes of him they have no chance in the World Cup!!

mad zab said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
well only if we dont bother. see its that sort of mentality that costs us and gives united a very good player, and it will hurt us.

I hope he is signed by the rags!! He is the most overated player in the league and if England have to rely on the likes of him they have no chance in the World Cup!!

is this a joke? on form this season, milner has been one of the outstanding players and he's 22 aint he!!

If you was a world class player would of risked your career joining city in our first season with the money?? Would you fuck I dont blame him.

But now we are a far more attractive proposition, some of are fans need to remember how long he have been up there bidding with the big boys.

It all takes time and KAKA will be a city player im confident of it.

We would get him for a more realisitic price now too.
I think he would perform well in English football and for were city are he would fit right in. My main concern is Robinho telling him to stay away and the rest of it. Our history also suggests otherwise, with all our Brasilians shipped out before him hah.
I'd take him in a heart beat, overrated my arse. Form is temp and class is permanent.

..bang..like an arrow. said:
..Under Sven he was the buisness

Was he really though? Or did he just have a blinder against Newcastle and then a few other decent games?

As for Kaka, yeah I'd take him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.