Kaka

Don't think you can judge a player who looks woeful against Barca - you'd never sign anyone.

Interesting to see Jose played Kaka before Ozil although Ozil did look more productive when he came on but Real had scored and were playing a lot more positively.

What kaka would give us is European experience at the top level - I was keen but I'm starting to think there may be better options

blinkblue said:
flash2101 said:
No more Brazilians please.
Stop condemning a whole nation because of Jo and Robinho. What about Sylvinho and Elano?Kaka would be a great buy but I don't think we will go for him.

Exactly! No more Brazilians

He looked something like his best again against Valencia but on the big stage yesterday against Barca he was completely ineffective. Then again, even Ozil has been useless in most El Clasicos this season, Barca tend to make even brilliant players look mediocre on their day.

117 M34 said:
blinkblue said:
Stop condemning a whole nation because of Jo and Robinho. What about Sylvinho and Elano?Kaka would be a great buy but I don't think we will go for him.

Exactly! No more Brazilians

Both had good attitudes though, and that's what people are questioning.

Yes. I think he would have a lot to prove after a disappointing spell at Real.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.