Kalidou Koulibaly

Not really.

I just believe Sane > Sterling

Don't have an issue with the rest :)

At the moment i think Sterling is better than Sane BUT Sane could have a higher ceiling that Sterling - I think Sterling has reached his ceiling under Pep. I thikn Sterling will maintain that ceiling as well due to his natural level of fitness and rohbustness.

Sane at the moment is below Sterling but I do thikn he could become one of the best in the world - however he may have just stopped that happening - he aint going to be pushed as much in a very one sided league though the counter argument is that he is under less pressure so ay develop further.

I also take your point about people undermining utd players - plenty did it about Bruno Fernandes (though he was also supposedly a target for us and Wan BIsaka - both would get into our squad and first 11 in rotation. And the fact that we were after McGuire suggests the people in charge felt that he is good enough

Have we gone off Dias because he is younger and would block Garcia ? Just seems odd if that’s why which I think was suggested by some on here ITk or perhaps not. Surely he would be better value and perhaps a better player eventually and would certainly last longer

Not really.

Check their stats when City got 100 points in 2017/2018 where both of them played the same.

Sterling 2593 minutes
Sane 2423 minutes

And see their numbers offensively & Defensively

https://www.whoscored.com/PlayerComparison
Yes but Sterling has kept up that form for 3 seasons. Sané hasn't. Comparing 3 year old stats does nothing when Sterling is getting 20 goals a season and Sané isn't.

Laporte, Koulibaly, Garcia, Dinho and if reports are right chucking Nathan Ake into that. Would surely be the best CB partnership and depth in the world. 2 world class players, Ake and Garcia who are Premier League quality and Fernandinho who even at 35 is a useful and effective player.

Totally agree but we’d have to ship Ota and Stones out to manage this transition and with their wages their may not be many takers. Hopefully Txiki can weave some magic. Stones to the Arse and Ota back to Valencia?

Totally agree but we’d have to ship Ota and Stones out to manage this transition and with their wages their may not be many takers. Hopefully Txiki can weave some magic. Stones to the Arse and Ota back to Valencia?
Otamendi back to Porto as a makeweight for Alex Telles would be nice.

Ignoring Sané for a moment, Sterling has unbelievably high potential, there are things he could do that few players in football could do.

Koulibaly's potential if he got to a truly top class team would be something to behold.

Reactions: kun

Ota to the arse end of nowhere FC for all I care. get them both out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.