Kalidou Koulibaly

He's now saying his family is happy were they are and that makes him happy and he's waiting to see if the president offers him contact to end his career there, don't sound like a bloke who wants a move or he's blagging lol
At the same time there are rumors about Milan skinar so it souds like the real gae of transfers has began. Lets see what happens.

I mean has there ever been an actual link?

No

Just the fanciful idea that because his dad played for us that he would want to come here....he strikes me a a Madrid style player more than anything else.

We would have to break the bank for him (and I hope we do) to get him - money talks (esp with agents) and if we wanted him then we would have to go all in.

There is always the chance that he is not on our radar as well - there are plenty of top quality players that probably dont fit the mould of what Pep, Txixi et al require as well

funny when we are after player some of them like to talk all of a sudden. other clubs after our players, they say nothing and just leave.

If it comes down to the owner then we are shafted, he is 1 bent fucker.

The last thing City need right now is a 3 way battle for Koulabily we will get burnt just like The sneaky twat who went to Chelsea

I reckon he is for sale as Napoli taking €70m is good money in this climate especially 29 yo

Zinchenko & £50m may swing it our way but we won't be done over twice if we are in for him then we must have been given a bone??

If it comes down to the owner then we are shafted, he is 1 bent fucker.

The last thing City need right now is a 3 way battle for Koulabily we will get burnt just like The sneaky twat who went to Chelsea

I reckon he is for sale as Napoli taking €70m is good money in this climate especially 29 yo

Zinchenko & £50m may swing it our way but we won't be done over twice if we are in for him then we must have been given a bone??
Zinchenko is never worth £20 million mate . Now throw in otamendi aswell and we could have a deal

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/kalidou-koulibaly-napoli-we-are-all-brothers

He loves Napoli, the city and the club. He seems a very loyal person.

I do think he is open to moving, but every public comment until its official will be very pro-Napoli, which is admirable imo
Common ploy, players making out they love it where they are, not agitating to move. PR while their agent whores them out to the highest bidder. There was a players mutiny early this season at Napoli about comments made by the chairman. IIRC the chairman threatened to sell KK in January because of it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.