Kalidou Koulibaly

Common ploy, players making out they love it where they are, not agitating to move. PR while their agent whores them out to the highest bidder. There was a players mutiny early this season at Napoli about comments made by the chairman. IIRC the chairman threatened to sell KK in January because of it
Yeah but that interview is a year ago. He clearly has a lot of affection for Napoli so I think in public he would rather say he wants to stay, even though he is open to a transfer to us and Pep

He's now saying his family is happy were they are and that makes him happy and he's waiting to see if the president offers him contact to end his career there, don't sound like a bloke who wants a move or he's blagging lol
I suppose it's time we look at my boy :)

I still want him, but as games go by, I'm kind of less and less convinced he is absolutely necessary.

Eric isn't perfect by any means, but he is doing quite well, and I am (maybe naively) assuming he can only get better.

Tosin is doing quite well at Rovers, even when they lose their fans say he is just better than everybody else and wins so many aerial duels (I mean just look at how tall he is).

If we keep Stones and sell Otamendi, then if we have:

Laporte, Stones/Eric, Tosin, Dinho, Bellis <--- In this order of 1st choice to 5th choice, I'm not that mad about it.

If Stones and Otamendi are both sold then for sure I want a signing, but I don't think we off load both.

Still want Koulibaly mind you, just wouldn't be all that mad if we didn't get him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.