Kalidou Koulibaly

If that’s true then we ain’t signing him then .

We’re not getting one of the worlds best CBs below 60-65m. Be a bit realistic.

I think he would have more than that but has no intention of hitting that price in cash, and that includes the add ons, which would have to be achieved over a narrower timeframe given his age.

This deal might not be concluded until UCL is over, especially is City are including one of our players in the deal.

0kay 55 million tops. Just so it's not like some recency effect issue. 15 million for Zee.

Pounds :)
Think Zinchenko is worth much more, especially given his age, experience, and versatility (your valuation is only 1.5 more than Garcia’s). I reckon we’ll cut a deal that comes close to 60-70m euros , but it’ll be heavy with add ons and Zinchenko will be included, albeit his value will be reported differently depending on where you read.

What I cannot fathom, however, is why we announced Ake’s signing and especially the price when we did, especially if we were intending to negotiate for Koulibaly. After all, it showed how much we were willing to pay for a back up let alone the finished article. Unless, of course, we’d already reached agreement with Napoli...

We’re not getting one of the worlds best CBs below 60-65m. Be a bit realistic.

This deal might not be concluded until UCL is over, especially is City are including one of our players in the deal.

You mean our part in the UCL.;-)

I agree. Silva appears to have given his verbal agreement to Lazio, and Otamendi is heading for Valencia, but nothing will happen until our involvement has concluded.

Absolutely awful against Barca - another clear sign for us not to waste huge money on this guy. All the red flags are there, unfortunately there are still plenty of muppets in this thread obsessed with the idea. He won't be worth it.
As well as our management apparently :)
Muppets, the lot of em

Stick your bandwagon shite up your arse.

Just because we don't all go around pretending the sun beams out of the arsehole of anyone who puts on the shirt.

As for fickle? I've not liked him since game one and that's been a constant the whole time. He's a Shinawatra era signing.
And yet arguably our third best CB in post-takeover days. You really should have a little more respect. He was the best CB in the league for me a couple of years ago- in probably our best team ever

Absolutely awful against Barca - another clear sign for us not to waste huge money on this guy. All the red flags are there, unfortunately there are still plenty of muppets in this thread obsessed with the idea. He won't be worth it.
And your professional experience at scouting top players is?

None, thought so, muppet :)

This transfer worries me.

Because he struggled against Messi? Ask Ramos about that.

Nothing to be worried about. Koulibaly is world class and would be amazing next to Laporte. I’d rather take a few years of world class defending with Koulibaly than taking a chance with 2-years younger Carlos. He has played ONE season in La Liga and for some reason, people are willing to pay 75m for him. Koulibaly played against the best for years. He’s a top defender, one of the best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.