Kalidou Koulibaly

Because he struggled against Messi? Ask Ramos about that.

Nothing to be worried about. Koulibaly is world class and would be amazing next to Laporte. I’d rather take a few years of world class defending with Koulibaly than taking a chance with 2-years younger Carlos. He has played ONE season in La Liga and for some reason, people are willing to pay 75m for him. Koulibaly played against the best for years. He’s a top defender, one of the best.

its 2020 not 2018 kk is in decline and that’s why Napoli are cashing in

They're saying United's offer of 70mil euro (63M pound) could be accepted. They're also the only team to have put in what they're calling a decent offer. Talk about the market being fucked and all that. They're saying that United's offer could be accepted also mainly because the intention to keep the offer on the table is fading.

Last edited:
They're saying United's offer of 70mil euro (63M pound) could be accepted. They're also the only team to have put in what they're calling a decent offer. Talk about the market being fucked and all that. They're saying that United's offer could be accepted also mainly because the intention to keep the offer on the table is fading.

Not convinced there is any such offer myself. Might be wrong, but I sense they’re just trying to flush out another buyer.
That’s quite a drop already from the desired €90m, so a little bit more patience should see it come down further.

So are we going to miss out on another player to the scum, while we haggle over the fee, the rags nip in and sign him

If it happens, it happens. If their transfer policy is just to pay overs on our targets, then so be it. I have no problem with us sticking to our policy.
Like Stuart Brennan said in the MEN about us not over paying: 'City keep walking away. No-one believes United will any more'.

Like Stuart Brennan said in the MEN about us not over paying: 'City keep walking away. No-one believes United will any more'.

They have continued to do it for some time now, but it hasn't really paid off for them. They scraped into the Champs League for the first time in years, and I believe we'll have more chance of retaining the EPL next year, whether they buy KK or not.

We have a far better squad, needing just a few additions, and not to be stuffed about by ADL like last time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.