Kalidou Koulibaly

Unless the player has a strong preference and has made it clear to prospective other bidders. Which would be good for us if we are his preffered destination. Same as Sane.
I get the impression Koulibaly would stay there if he sensed Napoli were a team on the up and could reward him accordingly, but they’re not and they can’t. He’s served them well and now deserves his chance elsewhere. Doubt very much that he would rock the boat to leave and for us I’m sure that’s actually another admirable characteristic.

I haven’t seen much of this guy, but his age, price, a few injuries (I believe) plus ACN every 2 years, is he worth 60 to 70 m? The 2 times I watched him he definitely wasn’t, but that’s only 2 games

I haven’t seen much of this guy, but his age, price, a few injuries (I believe) plus ACN every 2 years, is he worth 60 to 70 m? The 2 times I watched him he definitely wasn’t, but that’s only 2 games

The problem is that Maguire cost 80.

Of course KK isn't worth it, but because of the actions of others, how much cheaper can we expect to get KK, who has always been better than Maguire ?

Of course KK isn't worth it, but because of the actions of others, how much cheaper can we expect to get KK, who has always been better than Maguire ?

Maguire also came with a homegrown premium, but his cost will increasingly be called into question if Ake outperforms him this season.

Cheers. I don’t get to watch much football, apart from City, so was just wondering if there wasn’t someone younger out there, with equal ability, not playing for a club with a **** as owner, and ideally not away with ACN for up to 2 minted every 2 years, and not heading towards an age where injuries and slowing down are more likely

Cheers. I don’t get to watch much football, apart from City, so was just wondering if there wasn’t someone younger out there, with equal ability, not playing for a club with a **** as owner, and ideally not away with ACN for up to 2 minted every 2 years, and not heading towards an age where injuries and slowing down are more likely

...yes, we bought him last week ;)

Maguire also came with a homegrown premium, but his cost will increasingly be called into question if Ake outperforms him this season.

But it's still a benchmark transfer, for basically a 'competent' cb. 80 million quid!

We wanted him because we are struggling to even find 'competent' cbs. But Utd have priced that at 80 mil. Without their intervention, we would have eventually signed him much cheaper, including the premium.

The Utd desperation premium is putting 20- 30 mil on transfers & 50% on wages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.