Kalidou Koulibaly

I’m starting to realize this isn’t happening. Still no official bids from us? Insane considering the league starts soon. If the City-board believe ADL is desperate to offload Koulibaly for pocket change, then they are dead wrong. Koulibaly has several times stated he loves it in Napoli and would like to end his career there. ADL also said he don’t mind Koulibaly staying.

What a fucking farse.

Relax, Tixki is winding this muppet up.

Payback time, we will get our man and on our terms

I have never heard anyone, anywhere, (other than the brain-dead ADL living his fantasy world) claim city want to pay anywhere close to £90mil, did you pull it out your ass to make your point?

ok matey you got me ? it was a hard push from my ass to get that out but its there and make what you can of it

they wanted £90million and i can say they will get close to what they want, because city are desperate now and we have been played, they are saying we have never once made a offer ? and city have no other option really and its late in the transfer window and the season starts in 2 weeks for city

will get it done eventually i think...i wanted him onboard early , so he would have settled down by the time of our 1st game

ok matey you got me ? it was a hard push from my ass to get that out but its there and make what you can of it

they wanted £90million and i can say they will get close to what they want, because city are desperate now and we have been played, they are saying we have never once made a offer ? and city have no other option really and its late in the transfer window and the season starts in 2 weeks for city
Fair play man, you know your ass better than I care to haha

It's hard to tell because we're dealing with Italy. Opera is dead and they've replaced with a big song and dance with transfers.

I'd be very surprised if we aren't professionally dealing with this behind the scenes, as is our MO. it's shit though because it means we as fans have to rely on what the media tell us is happening. But you and I both know how sketchy the media is!

City would have walked a long, long time ago if it was going to take £90m to do the deal. It won't get anywhere close.

Fabrizio said that Napoli expect a figure of around 75m Euros, including add ons, which is the figure that's also been banded about by other sources.

City allegedly haven't agreed to reach this yet, so we're never going to agree to go as high as £90m.

CBA reading the entire thread, but what puzzles me is why we haven't gone for James Tarkowski, as Burnley only want £50M (or 55.5M Euros) for him. Remember, he is an English international, so he must be better than some Johnny Foreigner.
Go get him. Txiki!

Saw that about Tarkowski this morning... Burnley clearly think they are ‘big time‘ now they’ve been invited to sign letters as part of the Hateful 8.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.