Kalidou Koulibaly

Trouble is we are not looking for someone who is unknown who will blossom. We need a rock at the back who is a leader, and we need him now, not in three or four years time

While i agree, the reports of bids,for giminez and interest in d.Carlos would suggest we are open to signing younger players as well

While i agree, the reports of bids,for giminez and interest in d.Carlos would suggest we are open to signing younger players as well

We might be after two more defenders another midfielder and a striker but unless they tick the boxes and are available we might have to start the season with what we have which would be disappointing given our owners have stated in interviews we will upgrade the first team and the fact the team needs more injection of ready made starters.

We might be after two more defenders another midfielder and a striker but unless they tick the boxes and are available we might have to start the season with what we have which would be disappointing given our owners have stated in interviews we will upgrade the first team and the fact the team needs more injection of ready made starters.

We could go back in for JFE from Leicester.

Having thought about it, you`re too fucking soft.
He shouldn`t be excused he should be take down a ginnel and beaten to death with an old copy of the football pink.

I was thinking the same but then I realised it might add further commentary of support or veiled humour from those who wanted to use those three letters embedded in converts from the devil himself.

Friendly for them tonight, Sporting-Napoli, hope he is not playing if we are about to sign him, would be foolish to end like Sane played last year in Charity Shield and that was it for him and for the transfer... (we probably lost out 15-20m pounds on that injury on his fee).

Btw is there any other club apart from City that did not play any friendly game before new season starts? I find that a bad decision tbh.

Friendly for them tonight, Sporting-Napoli, hope he is not playing if we are about to sign him, would be foolish to end like Sane played last year in Charity Shield and that was it for him and for the transfer... (we probably lost out 15-20m pounds on that injury on his fee).

Btw is there any other club apart from City that did not play any friendly game before new season starts? I find that a bad decision tbh.
We always play less pre season games now and considering it’s only 3 weeks since we played and most players have played 2 international's think the rest and training is more beneficial.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.