Kalidou Koulibaly

1. We don’t like going over a certain amount for any player. In the past we have bought players in and around 60 million mark. Maybe we can’t afford to spend more in order to meet the requirements of FFP and ensure the club is continuing to make a profit over the recording period. This is why we haggle and have lost out some players in the past. Maguire and van dyke comes to mind.

I have read on here that FFP is slightly relaxed now into a rolling 2 year period maybe that will allow us to spend more.

2. You stated that it shld not matter if we pay 90 million and I disagree as it seems so does the club or KK would have already signed.

The figures quoted are unrealistic post covid. No one know what impact covid will have on how much we can spend per season apart from those directly involved.

I could be wrong on my conclusion. Preswitch would be the one to get a more concrete answer on all things financial.

I am merely suggesting that maybe the reason we haggle is because we cannot afford to spend the money mentioned and still pass FFP.
If you check my post, I actually said it should not matter to the average fan how much a player will cost, not the club. I also stated that any purchase by the club implies NO breach of FFP.

My point being, if a player is identified and purchased, I don't care how much he costs, as long as he's good enough. Let the club worry about the cost.

sack this off ... Too much money for a 29 yr old who arguably didnl't have his best season and ADL is a fooking nut job!

Been said a few times already but i dont understand why people are so concerned about an extra 10m or so, when we know this guy is as close as we can come to ensuring we're much more solid at the back for 2 or 3 years minimum.

Its not like we're giving away a secret we have money. Pay the fee, get him in, chances are we instantly improve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.