Kalidou Koulibaly

All rumours of course till hes holding the shirt but presumably last night sealed the deal if not already for Pep that he simply cannot go into next season with our current centre backs. Its a big fee but if we win another two prem titles and whatever else then its worth it.

God I hope so, top defender and a leader. We need a leader!

Forget that. This is a must. Around 4/5 years of a world class c/b outweighs absolutely anything else compared to strengthening our shambolic defence
Oh I'm not really bothered about the fee, I was just wondering if there was anyone younger who could give us a Vinny like stay at the club. With the nice bonus of being able to say we got better value than Liverpool because they'd hate that.

I was just reading about De Ligt earlier though, seems he's not had a great season even at Juventus. Can't imagine how he'd have coped being thrown into the pressures of a City team in the PL.

Last edited:
If we can make £22 Mill from Otamendi and get something like £40 million for Stones he's cost us £10million and we have the backups sorted in ferna and Garcia.

We ain't getting £22m for Otamendi - he's about to enter the final year of his contract and with the market downturn, allied to his wages, he would be a fool to leave this summer.

Unless Newcastle are daft enough to pay us £50m for Stones, he will still be here next season too.

These guys are all on massive wages already.

We ain't getting £22m for Otamendi - he's about to enter the final year of his contract and with the market downturn, allied to his wages, he would be a fool to leave this summer.

Unless Newcastle are daft enough to pay us £50m for Stones, he will still be here next season too.

These guys are all on massive wages already.
Loan for Garcia then surely?

Oh I'm not really bothered about the fee, I was just wondering if there was anyone younger who could give us a Vinny like stay at the club. With the nice bonus of being able to say we got better value than Liverpool because they'd hate that.

I was just reading about De Ligt earlier though, seems he's not had a great season even at Juventus. Can't imagine how he'd have coped being thrown into to the pressures of a City team in the PL.

Liverpool are trying to get Van Dijk to sign a new five-year-deal worth £250k a week and he's 29 next week too.

I doubt many City fans would be arguing the toss if we could sign him for £120m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.