Kalidou Koulibaly

Well I know I’m right so I don’t really care about your opinion to be honest.
We need a new Kompany to join Laporte in defence, it’s that simple. Stones and Otamendi shouldn’t be near this team, aiming to win every trophy in Europe. Aké is a great buy but it’s not enough

Aké is a massive upgrade, but it’s still not enough. An injury to either Laporte or Aké and we’ll be royaly fucked for rest of the season. Aké himself is not gonna change the fact that we lost NINE league games. Liverpool lost ONE, two seasons ago. If they find their old form, we can say goodbye to both the league and UCL. It’s not rocketscience, it’s quite easy to see we have big problems at the back.

If only Tixiki could see this, does he actually watch us play

KK is getting on a bit, but seems ready made for our set-up and yet we are not pushing it through.

He might be getting on a bit in footballing terms but just 29 isn't old is it for a C/B, he's still got 3 or 4 years left yet

If only Tixiki could see this, does he actually watch us play

You can ask me that question.

I guess you’re just gonna blame the forwards instead for not scoring enough, despite we almost equal our 106 goals from the record breaking season.

Just seen a Napoli fan posted they're assuming a loss of 150-200mil Euros for 19/20 and 20/21. Not sure if that includes the Oshimen transfer. Koulibaly could save them 80mil and 36mil in wages. He's 29 and they're not in the Champions League. How are we failing to negotiate so badly?

probably because they are looking to us to balance their books with KK sale alone!

think we are negotiating well which is probably why ADL has not got his wish!

if there are no other buyers I’d be tempted to stick a £50 million offer and then walk away.

probably because they are looking to us to balance their books with KK sale alone!

think we are negotiating well which is probably why ADL has not got his wish!

if there are no other buyers I’d be tempted to stick a £50 million offer and then walk away.
Same if we wasn't cutting it so fine, but we still haven't replaced Kompany and our 3 RCBs look like they're on the way out.

I'm a little bit confused with our pursuit of this player. We knew he was 29 and that they wanted a big fee for him, also they are difficult to deal with before we started. The odds on us getting the price down are slim although we will try. Surely there has to be a good alternative out there we could have bought? If Pep considers him a vital addition then we are going to have to bite the bullet and pay in the end. We certainly need a top quality centre half that much is certain.

It's certainly beginning to look like we never had any serious interest in Koulibaly. I'm still expecting us to go into next season as we are, however disastrous that may be. It's quite odd given the early movements and the excitement around Messi. The reasoning will probably become clearer later on.

It's certainly beginning to look like we never had any serious interest in Koulibaly. I'm still expecting us to go into next season as we are, however disastrous that may be. It's quite odd given the early movements and the excitement around Messi. The reasoning will probably become clearer later on.

I’m afraid you’re right, starting to look like we’ll settle for Laporte, Aké, Stones and Otamendi/Garcia. Christ.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.