Kalidou Koulibaly

We ain't getting £22m for Otamendi - he's about to enter the final year of his contract and with the market downturn, allied to his wages, he would be a fool to leave this summer.

Unless Newcastle are daft enough to pay us £50m for Stones, he will still be here next season too.

These guys are all on massive wages already.

Would it not make sense for us to Get the wages off the books? At £40mill I'd snap either Newcastle or Arsenal's hands off. For John personally would think he'd want to play in a euro's season so might reduce his wages if the move was right, could benefit from a change of scenery in his personal life too.

Would city take £10mill for Nico to get his wages off the books?

A £20million outlay to finally sort out our centre back position for 5 year would be a steal.

If we bring him in, I hope that we also bring in another decent centre back - someone like Ake.
Sell stones and otamendi.
Then play laporte and koulibaly in nearly every game with garcia and Ake being the back ups.
Ferna back into midfield

I'm not sure Ake would be interested in going from playing week in week out to making cups of tea for Koulibaly and Laporte.

Would it not make sense for us to Get the wages off the books? At £40mill I'd snap either Newcastle or Arsenal's hands off. For John personally would think he'd want to play in a euro's season so might reduce his wages if the move was right, could benefit from a change of scenery in his personal life too.

Would city take £10mill for Nico to get his wages off the books?

A £20million outlay to finally sort out our centre back position for 5 year would be a steal.
£40m for John Stones?!

I think we'd struggle to get £14m. People seem to be living in a fantasy world with some of our player valuations.

Ain't going to happen we've heared it all before,
Be a great signing if it did, but I think we'll keep the same team next season just tweak it a bit here and there and struggle to finish in the top four.
Just my opinion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.