Kalidou Koulibaly

Fair enough

Do you believe he is a better option as the pivot than Gundogan?
I don't think we will ever find out , what I do remember before this season started is that Ferny was ear marked to play every so often his legs were going . Another season on he's not going to be any better .
I'd just prefer to remember him as he was not fading quickly which is real possibility.

I don't think we will ever find out , what I do remember before this season started is that Ferny was ear marked to play every so often his legs were going . Another season on he's not going to be any better .
I'd just prefer to remember him as he was not fading quickly which is real possibility.

I think we already know the answer to it -Gundogan is nowhere near as good and never will be

I just think he should be kept in reserve to play the 6 role when we dont/cant use rodri - Gundogan should never be there

IF he is to sign when is the earliest he can come to england to do his medicall etc..

I think we already know the answer to it -Gundogan is nowhere near as good and never will be

I just think he should be kept in reserve to play the 6 role when we dont/cant use rodri - Gundogan should never be there

So Gundoghan is good enough for Klopp or Pep but not for Simon,that we do know.

It's an opinion doesn't make pretending he's going back to midfield any less pointless though.
Your probably right and what’s said on here has no bearing on events But I wish him and Rodri would have rotated and given Garcia more playing time who has ended up being a very special player .

Crazy to think how that changed our transfer plans.

There'd have been no Cancelo, no Danilo, Ryan Bertrand would have won 2 league titles (at least).
Delph would be in the championship with stoke. Zinchenko would have been loaned out again and again. Maffeo would have been our back up right back this season.

So Gundoghan is good enough for Klopp or Pep but not for Simon,that we do know.

He has seriously gotten worse sine he played for dortmund -

Managers make mistakes (all of them - no one is infalable - and its not like Im the only one with this opinion on Gundogan)

Watch him closely next time we play against a top class side with pace and ho press. Yes i can see his attriubtes - keeps the game ticking over with simple passes and retaining possession (lots of sideways passes and back passes) but watch his defenisve side of his game - its not good at all. Ive seen him back out of challenges, his revovary runs are very slow. He gets caught in possession (especially in the second half of games) He also adds very little going forward (i dont know his stats on assists and goals but i cant imagine its great)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.