Kalidou Koulibaly

I am fully hoping City would be careful this time and pull the deal off within next two weeks and move forward with the next defender they were targeting. Even KK is not worth this much hassle

I know these are just rumours but at least €90m is pushing it too far

Napoli can demand whatever price they want. We have set a fee and they can take or leave our offer. We can look at other targets if Napoli make it clear they don’t want to negotiate. I’m sure City will know if they can get their man or not and really doubt Chelsea or anyone else is gonna swerve in and offer the full £90m - so offer is probably the best Napoli will get so it’s take it or leave it. Napoli don’t have to sell and we don’t have to buy - it’s as simple as us finding a price we can agree upon and if we can’t we walk away. This will come to a head as soon as Napoli are out of the CL - one way or the other.

Just read barca is after him and the price was way below 50 ish mark . Maguire was pre covid.

I think the reports were from Spain and were reporting what Barca thought he was worth - Leicester no doubt will have their own crazy valuation. If Chilwell is worth £70m I must be worth something!

Napoli can demand whatever price they want. We have set a fee and they can take or leave our offer. We can look at other targets if Napoli make it clear they don’t want to negotiate. I’m sure City will know if they can get their man or not and really doubt Chelsea or anyone else is gonna swerve in and offer the full £90m - so offer is probably the best Napoli will get so it’s take it or leave it. Napoli don’t have to sell and we don’t have to buy - it’s as simple as us finding a price we can agree upon and if we can’t we walk away. This will come to a head as soon as Napoli are out of the CL - one way or the other.

Exactly.
That's why I said I hope City make a quick exit once these prices start being quoted. ADL doesn't look like a guy who would budge too much and the difference in how far we would go and what they want is pretty steep. So unless something spectacular happens it may end in an impasse

I know everyone has a price & I know everyone has an.opinion but why does everyone think we should get loads more for Leroy, Garcia, Stones, Angelino & others gone before but yet think we shouldn't be paying more for Koulabily or £41m for Ake its bollocks

ADL quite rightly can ask for what he wants, why because he has 3 years & is a World class defender so much better than Maguire, Stones & Otamendi who all cost decent money either last year or 5 years ago so people you or I ain't paying it our owner is, chill or we end up playing the bag of shite we've seen this year

Do people honestly think Skriniar or Dias are coming for 50m or Carlos for 40m not a chance

City have a price because this **** ADL knows A. We are desperate B. Garcia is now fucking off C. Stones or Nico are gone & playing like dicks

City start at £65m ADL wants 80m

£70m gets the deal over the line imo still cheaper than Harry lard arse Maguire

If we arnt & it now looks like we ain't going to get Alaba then Move on & get this deal done for fuck sake

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.