Kalidou Koulibaly

20 million and Otamendi would be enough i guess now

But on a serious not this is a bad performance for a seasoned veteran and City is smart enough to not decide KK's quality on last few months but ADL needs to stop being delusion for this deal to happen.
I can't comment on the fair price but it should not be more than what we payed for Laporte

I don't think Pep is the kind of person who changes his mind on a player based on 1 game vs. Messi.

I also think he's already been way below his previous standard under Gattuso, so Pep obviously isn't interested in him based on this season's form.

Okay mate. Shame we don't have you on as a scout I guess.

The rest of our professional scouting department cannot compare.

Regardless, he hasn't done well, I agree, but 1 game does not tell you much at all about a player.

I'll bet you thought Savic was rubbish as well like many of our fans did. How'd he do at Atletico again?
To be fair I’m not an international scout and have not scouted professionally like you but I can spot a catastrophe. You have me pegged though, I always thought Savic was shite. He was. You can have your opinion, I highly doubt you are scouting for City though and just as well.

To be fair I’m not an international scout and have not scouted professionally like you but I can spot a catastrophe. You have me pegged though, I always thought Savic was shite. He was. You can have your opinion, I highly doubt you are scouting for City though and just as well.

The genius that is Pep Guardiola disagrees with you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.