Kalidou Koulibaly

Andreas Hanche-Olsen? Kristoffer Ajer?

Teun Koopmeiners from AZ?

Prospects. ;-)

Koopmeiners has played most of his football as a defensive midfielder, and there isn’t a minute of Champions League experience between them.

We’re likely losing Stones/Otamendi this summer, Fernandinho next, so we need to buy immediate experience while Laporte builds his and Ake gains some.

Reminds me of Zouma from Chelsea.

If that is as good as he hets, zouma is available, much cheaper, younger and home grown.

Not that i think we should go for zouma, just that if that is as high as comparisos go, better off looking elsewhere.

Don't know as much about KK as many on here, but the more i see the less i like. Still trusting people here tbf, but for the price of this guy, with literally no sell on value, the club need to be pretty sure they are getting it right.

He thinks Jordan Henderson is world class, enough said.
It’s interesting everybody is now in doubt over Koulibalys quality just because he wasn’t at his best against Barca and Messi last night.

So he’s had a mediocre season. Everyone knows what kind of defender this is. Just look at him against Liverpool last year. The quality doesn’t just disappear over night. He is still a beast of a defender and he would be incredible for us. The only challenge is trying to get the fee down to an acceptable level, but I have no doubt City are after him and will try to bring him in.
Make your mind up. You say it‘s “just“ because he was below par last night, then admit he’s had a mediocre season too.

If that is as good as he hets, zouma is available, much cheaper, younger and home grown.

Not that i think we should go for zouma, just that if that is as high as comparisos go, better off looking elsewhere.

Don't know as much about KK as many on here, but the more i see the less i like. Still trusting people here tbf, but for the price of this guy, with literally no sell on value, the club need to be pretty sure they are getting it right.

Never trust the transfer forum on the quality of a player. This place is full of people for whom every potential foreign signing is a huge improvement, and the excitement of a new player is more important than whether they're actually any good.

My only concern is his age, at 29 I don’t really know if I want to spend 90 million on a player at that age
If our most expensive signing to date is 65 million, would we really sign a 29 year old for 90 million, just because Duncan Castles, and a few posters say so.

One question.
Does he improve us.

Answer . errr NO

The lad at leicester .. evans .. looks a better bet

One question.
Does he improve us.

Answer . errr NO

The lad at leicester .. evans .. looks a better bet

2AxEx.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.