Kalidou Koulibaly

Is he? Always plays hard ball, weeks of negotiation then pays what the seller wanted in the first place or says too much and leaves it too late to sign an alternative.
Give us some examples of that mate please. Struggling to think of any recent signings in which we have overpaid to get the deal done or if we have gone for an alternative it has gone badly.

I think the waiting game would have worked if
1) ADL would have some semblance of gentleman's spirit. Not going back on his words and respecting the wishes of his players and well showing some respect to the club he is dealing with
2) Two months of break where even if KK is a late signing he can easily bed in a month or so

With the new season just a month away we can't deal with ifs and whats. So i prefer we tell Napoli to do one and move on to whatever was next on the list. It is not going to be the end of the world

Is he? Always plays hard ball, weeks of negotiation then pays what the seller wanted in the first place or says too much and leaves it too late to sign an alternative.
Does he decide the budget, sure in the Amazon film , Soriano told Txiki the fee was too high for Van Dijk.

Except it wouldn’t be too late with a Sevilla targets buyout established. Txiki’s quite experienced at this by now.

Give us some examples of that mate please. Struggling to think of any recent signings in which we have overpaid to get the deal done or if we have gone for an alternative it has gone badly.
Maguire, we were in the mix right to the wire, glad we dodged the bullet but it left us no time of options to sign an alternative.
Mendy, Mahrez & KDB long negotiations but still paid the asking price but on the latter a bargain.

I am not criticizing Txiki just saying we usually pay what the selling club wanted in the first place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.