Kalidou Koulibaly

Granted, Stones has had his problems. He has made mistakes and I really am not advocating Stones as the answer to our obvious issues at the back. Koulibaly, however is no better. If we intend to blow an obscene amount of cash in a CB he needs to be outstanding. Koulibaly is definitely not. He is on a downwards trajectory and we will regret signing him. We can and should do better, this whiffs of desperation
Hahahaha

They finished 7th and are in Europa League. Financially it's doesn't really pay. Chavs got £8.5 last year for winning it!
So this is a game of poker, but we've been at the table before with this prick so hopefully we know his tricks this time.
To be honest for a club that refuses to deal with certain agents it amazes me we will go in to talks with owners who've had us over before.
I'm sure City are negotiating through Fali Ramadani

Granted, Stones has had his problems. He has made mistakes and I really am not advocating Stones as the answer to our obvious issues at the back. Koulibaly, however is no better. If we intend to blow an obscene amount of cash in a CB he needs to be outstanding. Koulibaly is definitely not. He is on a downwards trajectory and we will regret signing him. We can and should do better, this whiffs of desperation
KK no better than Stones. Top fishing

God these fucking posters popping up with less than 50 posts in 3 years speaking shite after shite after shite.
It's the same format.
Negative slant, slag player off, drop a wumming comment in, absolutely nothing constructive in their post.
We get it you aren't a city fan and please don't come back and say you seen us play in division 3 as that's been done to death
Fuck.Me.

1598201494310.gif

If we fail to bring in a top level forward, we certainly won’t. That’s arguably our biggest weakness, profligacy in front or goal. Jesus and Sterling couldn’t hit a cow on the arse with a stick

Ah come on, we just hit another 100 league goals in this season. Sterling does have some howlers but his goals scored from the wing are insane. Even Aguero's show reel of misses wouldn't be easy to watch.

If we fail to bring in a top level forward, we certainly won’t. That’s arguably our biggest weakness, profligacy in front or goal. Jesus and Sterling couldn’t hit a cow on the arse with a stick

More bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.