Kalidou Koulibaly

I'm so sick of that fucking snake, excuse my french. City will never pay the absurd money he wants and that prick will never give in. I can see this deal falling apart. Let's move on to other targets.

The guys seems like a right prick!

Aurelio De Laurentiis: “You don't have to ask me if Koulibaly will play for Napoli again. You have to ask Manchester United, #ManCity and PSG. They are the teams who can afford to pay certain amounts today.”

Aurelio De Laurentiis: “I see many buzzards on the transfers market - you know who they are, they seem to be waiting to swoop in [on Koulibaly and Allan], but we have impenetrable armour and they’ll not get what they want or at the prices they want

Or better keep him hanging, get the deal done with some other competent defender and quit at the last minute.
Let him have a depreciating asset who is pissed, in the times of Covid, no fans in the stadium and no CL money for Napoli.
What a colossal douche!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.