Kalidou Koulibaly

100% agree with this.
We need to find someone who can defend and also act as a keeper, someone big enough to cover the entire back line that way we wouldn't even need Eddy in the team and we can move him on and free up some of the weekly expenditure on our wage book, preferably someone from a team that conceded less than 10 goals last season. Has to be about 10 feet tall and can also play as a target man against teams that park the bus against us. Someone who can step into the midfield to break up a potential attack threat by the opposition and at the same time press forward and initiate an attack against the Opposition, someone who tracks back and also "tracks forward". Must have a touch of the qualities possessed by VVD,Ramos,Kompany,Puyol,Terry,Maldini,Cannavaro,Zanetti,Lucio,De ligt and Vidic. We just need Txiki to go out there and find him, he is out there I know it,Txiki just need to get off his lazy ass and find him! shame our scouting team are just so fucking lazy.
Sorry to tell you, but that twat Buchan knackered his knee on November 12th 1975.

Need to be calm right now. This deal is nearly done. Patience. It's a little bit complicated yes but very doable from both side's point of view. It's all about dotting i's and crossing T's at this stage. Im trusting our management on this one.

Need to be calm right now. This deal is nearly done. Patience. It's a little bit complicated yes but very doable from both side's point of view. It's all about dotting i's and crossing T's at this stage. Im trusting our management on this one.
It’s been nearly done/imminent for the past two months.

KK was very good but has tailed off this year. Whether the decline is temporary or permanent is the question. I tend to think it’s temporary but it’s a gamble.

Perhaps the so called "decline" is because he's pissed off and wants a change

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.