Kalidou Koulibaly

He is on the radar of Napoli, three years ago there were meetings“, Prudnikov told Italian outlet Gonfialarete.
But for this [Zinchenko to be included in the Koulibaly deal] we must ask the agent of Koulibaly, for whom we have the utmost respect, like we have the utmost respect for the management of Manchester City.

If this happens [Manchester City call to include Zinchenko in the Koulibaly deal], we will listen to Napoli’s proposal and try to see what to do.

Oooh !

We haven't heard anything from City about Z being included, but if he is, it would suggest we are in for a LB. Don't think we would go in with just Ake (part-time LB) and Mendy (part time footballer).

When he inevitably signs I am going to take the same mentality with all these flappers as when you get a dick in front of you at the match who slags a player all game then starts jumping about when they score.

If you've slagged the club based on countless groundless tweets out of Italy you should sit this one out.

When he inevitably signs I am going to take the same mentality with all these flappers as when you get a dick in front of you at the match who slags a player all game then starts jumping about when they score.

If you've slagged the club based on countless groundless tweets out of Italy you should sit this one out.
I was getting worried when I got up to the dick in front of you part but you turned it round son well played.

We just want him for the first game against Wolves. We've seen title races decided by the smallest of margins, it's ridiculous if he isn't here for the first game.

We haven't heard anything from City about Z being included, but if he is, it would suggest we are in for a LB. Don't think we would go in with just Ake (part-time LB) and Mendy (part time footballer).
Would be immensely naive from us if so. Zinchenko himself is a part-time left back anyway. Really hope a left back is signed before end of window

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.